The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet-saluki

OMG!! :eek: The seller should be reported for cruelty, that poor dog is in a terrible condition, it looks starved :rant:

The state the poor dogs in it wouldnt have the energy to catch a fly let alone rabbits.

Nothing surprises me anymore to do with longdogs those pics are just heart breaking :(

Clare.

OMG !!!! I expect they think starving it will help it chase.

Poor love I shouldnt think he has the energy to walk !!!

I would donate the 300 euros if someone could get him !

Poor baby. :( If anyone can co-ordinate a rescue I will donate towards it. If she was in England I'd seriously foster her in a shot.

Freezing cold, terrified and painfully thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I am more than willing to donate to assist in purchasing her and finding a safe and loving home for her :thumbsup:

Please let me know any details for payment.

Good luck to the little lady :luck: :luck:

:eek: OMG !! That poor, poor dog she looks petrified and so painfully thin :angry: :angry:

Bloody people :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Just noticed that the ad was posted 23rd FEB - wonder what the current situation is?

The look on that dog's face says it all :rant:

I've seen far too many lurchers in this state and worse, but it breaks my heart every time. I wonder if she's still up for sale? If not I hope at least she's being well looked after now :(

:( What as that little creature ever done to any body but give her love, it's no wonder they don't trust us human creatures some times. :angry: hope she finds a loving home. :thumbsup: Di

:eek: omg thats how Roma looked when she was rescued :eek:

she looks alot like Roma aswell :wub:

fingers crossed she gets a better home :luck:

My god! that is horrible, If I had £300 I'd be there like a shot. Fed up and fittened she looks like she'd be a really nice dog

This really breaks my heart - wish I could rescue them all

Can someone in Ireland see if she's still available? Like Esty and Jinnyfizz I would happily donate something.

zahra

Can someone in Ireland see if she's still available? Like Esty and Jinnyfizz I would happily donate something.
zahra
thats not fair for any dog. she looks starved and scared. and if my other half would let me have another dog i would get the train down just to help the poor wee thing.. they shouldnt have dogs if there not going to look after them properly and love them too..

the number is not reconised. i rang to seee if the poor wee thing was still there

I think the advert has been taken off Gumtree now. I don't know how to contact the dog's owner (Gumtree admin would have contact info, email, I suppose), just hope this dog got a good new home. I was rather shocked that a seller would display photos of a dog in such underfed condition. And I have a racing whippet, so I'm used to thin dogs.

Back