The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whip said:
Great work Alfyn, its good to know there is a bank account so we can help more Whippys quicker in the future.
Nothing like gettin your point across :D :thumbsup:

Whip said:
Great work Alfyn, its good to know there is a bank account so we can help more Whippys quicker in the future.
Oh yes absolutely I agree with you.

I thought that I'd quote it just in case someone hadn't read your post before. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thanks everybody, I blame the computer :lol:

& just in case anyone needa a reminder................................

Whip said:

Whip said:

Whip said:

BeeJay said:
Whip said:
Oh yes absolutely I agree with you.

I thought that I'd quote it just in case someone hadn't read your post before. ;)

:lol: :teehee: :lol: :teehee: :lol: :teehee: :lol: :teehee: :lol:

alfyn said:
Thanks everyone for your support :thumbsup: Lets just hope that the money sits there for a VERY long time!!!

whippets said:
but how did it get out of hand was there a problem?
Does it really matter now???? :blink:

Probably not and it would only get out of hand again I guess if whatever the reason was, was posted :wacko: However it DOES boggle the mind how a thread helping whippets can get *out of hand*, so I can see why the poster was curious.

Anyway, glad many whippets got helped and I'm certainly happy for my small donation to be held for future emergencies, though I'm wishing there won't be any, of course!

>However it DOES boggle the mind how a thread helping whippets can get *out of hand*,

Yep it is amazing isn't it. Actually I was disgusted. Still am.

Debs did an amazing thing. Good on you Debs. :thumbsup:

please dont let this thread get nasty :(

I wanted to post this thread cause i wanted to know if more whippets had been saved :thumbsup:

How many did you get out in the end??

I also hope the money stays in the account, but its there of needed :(

I think it might be a good idea to close this thread(not delete it)

before it gets out of hand!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back