Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Have tried Pming a few people, but no reply..[/SIZE]

What happened to the whippet rescue, the thread with the donation button vanished and nothing more was said...

Did you get all the whippets out?

Are they all in new homes?

How much did you collect from people in the end?

An up date would be good :thumbsup:

A decision was made(not mine)to remove the original donation thread as it got out of hand!

Some of the whippets are now in forever,loving homes & are doing really well :thumbsup:

There's nothing more that i can personally do in this case,but it's in the hands of the authorities.

The remaining donation money is going into an account with 3 signatories.It will be used for any other poor unfortunate dogs that may need our help in the future & will allow us to act quickly,should needs be.

Many,many thanks to all of you who donated. :huggles:

If anyone who donated is not happy with the above plan,contact me & your money will be refunded!!!

Im glad some of the whippys are now in good homes :thumbsup: and im more than happy for the money i donated to go towards any other whips ( or other dogs) in the future! :cheers:

Brilliant news :thumbsup: ........I for one am more than happy for an account for other unfortunates :thumbsup: .......and will gladly donate again :cheers: .......Keep up the good work :huggles:

Thank you for the reply, im so glad you could get some of the whippets in forever homes... :huggles:

Good idea about the account, ready for the next lot :thumbsup:

wish there wasnt going to be a'next lot' but i suppose there will be. :( im quite happy with the above arrangements debs,well done you for helping these poor dogs out :huggles:

Well done Debbs for helping these dogs. :cheers:

I for one wouldnt object at all for the money to go towards a cause such as this. :thumbsup:

Glad it all had a good ending. :thumbsup:

whippynit said:
Im glad some of the whippys are now in good homes  :thumbsup:   and im more than happy for the money i donated to go towards any other whips ( or other dogs) in the future! :cheers:
Me too :)) ....well done Debs :thumbsup: ..thank god for people like you :huggles: o:)

Well done Debs for all the work you put in and glad to hear some of the whippets are now in good homes. :huggles: :luck: :huggles: I am more than happy for the remaining money to be used for further situations like this. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thats good news then, would donate again if needed!

~Sarah~ said:
Well done Debs for all the work you put in and glad to hear some of the whippets are now in good homes.  :huggles:   :luck:   :huggles:   I am more than happy for the remaining money to be used for further situations like this.  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Me too :thumbsup: Well done :D

Good Result. Well done for all your efforts. Happy whips ! :cheers:

Fantastic news that some of these whippets have been rescued. You are their saviour Debbie. :thumbsup:

It's brilliant that there is a pot for emergencies in the future when it may be needed at short notice.

I know no details of the rescue that has happened but would like to know more if poss. I understand that you have to be very careful what is put on the web as the safety of the whippets is priority and as we are never sure of the audience having access to the facts, it is a shame it has to be non publisized. Just wish it was possible to know more of the whippets situation.

alfyn said:
A decision was made(not mine)to remove the original donation thread as it got out of hand!

great that the whippets are ok but how did it get out of hand was there a problem?

Thanks everyone for your support :thumbsup:

Lets just hope that the money sits there for a VERY long time!!!

whippets said:
but how did it get out of hand was there a problem?
Does it really matter now???? :blink:

Great work Alfyn, its good to know there is a bank account so we can help more Whippys quicker in the future.

Great work Alfyn, its good to know there is a bank account so we can help more Whippys quicker in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back