The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Puppy Missing/? Now Stolen

Roedeane

Registered
Reaction score
My puppy bitch ran off earlier today and has been seen since 'attached' to 2 youths. She is red fawn brindle with white trim, and is called Lisa. She is very timid when not on 'home ground.' Any info please,Yvette

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this, have you tried approaching the youths and "thanking" them for finding her and offering them say £100? I hope you get her back soon.

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this, have you tried approaching the youths and "thanking" them for finding her and offering them say £100? I hope you get her back soon.
Hi Juley, Lisa has been found - a friend I often run my dogs with hers saw her with the lads and knew she was mine, and that I don't het mine run free so she 'persuaded' the youths that they had best hand her over or she would inform the police! Thank heavens for genuine people in this world :) Lisa I might add, had a whale of a time with my friend's whippets , having her dinner there and a fresh bone too! All while I was a nervous wreck!

So pleased to hear that she has been found. :) :D

Thank goodness for your friend!!!!

I hope Lisa isn't too traumatised, although it sounds as though she has enjoyed some of her day!!!! :D

I am so pleased she is safe and sound :thumbsup:

Back