The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Owners

Bluebell thinks she's a border collie :thumbsup:

...oh and she's not blue but black :lol:

Welcome to K9,

We have a fawn with white trim- and a new baby, black with white toes and white patch on chest.

The are a bit on the strange side !!

One of the best qualities of whippets is I think the various colours and markings. So much more interesting than if they are all the same shade!!

Merlin my blue brindle parti has a long white c shape stretching from the top of his tail to the middle of his back

My gorgeous girl Tina is black & white but pretty evenly coloured - everyone comments on it :wub:

My gorgeous girl Tina is black & white but pretty evenly coloured :wub: The first two are not-very-sucessful ones I took on our walk last night over The Pastures.....lil' devil kept dropping her head just as I clicked the shutter! ;)

Tina003.jpg

Tina005.jpg

This one was taken a couple of weeks ago on the black & white camera setting - it really shows off her pretty face :wub: :wub: :wub:

ArtDecoDog.jpg

I think Meg has pretty markings on her face.. but the I would :b

-megup.jpg

Looks like she has a scar on her face..!!

Megheadshotbw.jpg

Great to see all these lovely Whips on one thread :thumbsup:

Tracey x

beaubeau said:
I think Meg has pretty markings on her face.. but the I would :b  

-megup.jpg

Looks like she has a scar on her face..!!

Megheadshotbw.jpg

Great to see all these lovely Whips on one thread :thumbsup:

Tracey x

She has a lovely marked head any more pics, love those ears lol

i think spirit has lovely markings

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

and my gorgeous tia

DSCF0319.jpg

memyselfandi said:
ronnie02 said:
:huggles:   Hello and welcome to k9,This is my sasha as a pup and i wouldnt say strange markings but they are fab imo,
mumscamera054-1.jpg

mumscamera049.jpg

hoping this works :b   :huggles:

karan xx

He/she looks cute, Also the top pic her markings look very well.

You are very lucky to have such a lovely dog :huggles:

thanks, i think SHE is great but i would :wub:

memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
I here you are in there every nite :b
(w00t) cheeky :p i have been known to pop in now and again :- "

Oh trac im sure its just the odd time you up in and out :- "

(Not what i have been told, beware of this lady (w00t) she can do evil things :lol: )

Only joking hunni :*

just seen this cheeky :p but beware the rumours may be true :- "

rls22 said:
None of our 5 have strange markings.  Although the 3 parti-colours are very eye catching.
Baby Orla from our Frankie x Holly litter, has the most striking colouring - but her markings are very even and lovely. 

View attachment 57427

Blimey Rach she is a little stunner :wub:

Sidney is a blue brindle though he blue mask is now turning white around his nose and mouth as he reaches 3 years old and Ben, well he is blue but on some days I swear blind he looks brown :blink: could be just my eyes :lol:

Cornish said:
rls22 said:
None of our 5 have strange markings.  Although the 3 parti-colours are very eye catching.
Baby Orla from our Frankie x Holly litter, has the most striking colouring - but her markings are very even and lovely. 

View attachment 57427

Blimey Rach she is a little stunner :wub:

Sidney is a blue brindle though he blue mask is now turning white around his nose and mouth as he reaches 3 years old and Ben, well he is blue but on some days I swear blind he looks brown :blink: could be just my eyes :lol:

I get that with my blue sometimes. When the light hits him in a certain way he does look brown. Anybody who knows the reason for this I would be interested. Sorry to pinch the thread but didn't think at this point it was worth starting another. :)

Back