The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Owners

:huggles: She is lovely i like all these pics makes me feel like i wont more dogs :- " Molly looks a great dog :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
memyselfandi said:
Oh girls, just a quick question dose the forums chat room work? Or is it normally empty, or may it be my aftershave  :b
it gets used in the evening........but enter at your risk :- "

you will normally find the same people in there night after night, they have moved in there :- " (not mentioning any names ahe trac?? :- " )

:) No strange markings but he is different and very handsome in my eyes. :wub:

:huggles: :wub: :huggles: Welcome to K9. :thumbsup:

Sonia and Jesse xx

My boy, 'Jesse'. :wub: :wub:

IMG_0288.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:

memyselfandi said:
:huggles: She is lovely i like all these pics makes me feel like i wont more dogs :- " Molly looks a great dog :thumbsup:

Thanks for that nice comment :cheers: :thumbsup: Molly is now 8 years old she is sooooo checky and loves nothing better then winding up the other dogs and running away!! She is still in great shape though a little over weight but who isnt when they are oldish :lol: :lol:

scan0001.jpg

More great pics the top one there is nice, she looks great for her age aswell, you have done a great job with her well done :)

hely said:
memyselfandi said:
Oh girls, just a quick question dose the forums chat room work? Or is it normally empty, or may it be my aftershave  :b

you will normally find the same people in there night after night, they have moved in there :- " (not mentioning any names ahe trac?? :- " )

:eek: me hely?.....im hardly in there :- "

trac said:
hely said:
memyselfandi said:

:eek: me hely?.....im hardly in there :- "

yeah righto trac.............and im the popes girlfriend :- "

:huggles: Hello and welcome to k9,

This is my sasha as a pup and i wouldnt say strange markings but they are fab imo,
mumscamera054-1.jpg

mumscamera049.jpg

hoping this works :b :huggles:

karan xx

ronnie02 said:
:huggles:   Hello and welcome to k9,This is my sasha as a pup and i wouldnt say strange markings but they are fab imo,
mumscamera054-1.jpg

mumscamera049.jpg

hoping this works :b   :huggles:

karan xx

He/she looks cute, Also the top pic her markings look very well.

You are very lucky to have such a lovely dog :huggles:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :flowers:

Now what a beaufitful Girl rosey is, her markings are stunning, You are also very lucky to have such a well marked and good poser of a dog :huggles:

rls22 said:
None of our 5 have strange markings.  Although the 3 parti-colours are very eye catching.
Baby Orla from our Frankie x Holly litter, has the most striking colouring - but her markings are very even and lovely. 

View attachment 57427

My goodness, Orla is absolutely stunning....

please tell me you're going to do this mating again?

:)

m

Back