The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Owners

memyselfandi

Registered
Reaction score
As many of you may no, i am new to the forum :wacko:

Just wondering if any of you guys/girls, have any strange marked whippets?

My two are erm as i would say normal :blink:

Colours i mean of course lol

Also full of beans, but having them for a few years now whippets are nothing like lurchers, as i have two of them aswell, which i care for them all the same :b

Hi and Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

My dogs are brindle and white markings...strange I dont know... :lol:

Hi and welcome,Abbee is a parti,but quite eye catching :D :D Beau is a lovely brindle not unsual i would say but again eye catching :D

my 2 are not strangely marked, but beautifully marked :wub: :wub:

Img_3732-1.jpg

ruby is a silver fawn, with white feet and a white diamond on the back of her neck :wub:

star is parti white and silvery/fawn, blue mask white blaze and she looks abit like a jigsaw puzzel from the top :wub:

nothing to strange or unusal there just beauty :D :huggles:

None of our 5 have strange markings. Although the 3 parti-colours are very eye catching.

Baby Orla from our Frankie x Holly litter, has the most striking colouring - but her markings are very even and lovely.

orla.jpg

:)
Hello.gif
Welcome to the forum :thumbsup: Ozzy is red brindle - completely bonkers :wacko: - but not unusual :lol:

mixed165.jpg

Strangely marked whippets!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum. My whippets are one fawn with white trim and socks, one fawn with blue mask, one white with blue patches ad a blue with a thin white line down his muzzle and a white triangle on the back if his neck.

Hello memyselfandi :thumbsup: WELCOME TO k9!!

We have whippets of various colours and each of them is beautiful in their own different ways :wub: ....no strange marked ones as far as I am concerned :thumbsup:

That's a super photo of Ozzy you posted Tina, great to see him in such good form after his ordeal (w00t)

Tracy

Strange as in pure white or black with white patch's (not white with black patch's lol)

Great to see some pics, any more?

Is it mainly all girls on the forum :wub:

hi and welcome.................yes lots of girlies on here, so behave yourself :- "

my gypsy is just black with a white bib and a white paw :)

not strange or unusual, but beautiful anyway :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep my girls are the same not unusual just beautiful :lol:

memyselfandi said:
Strange as in pure white or black with white patch's (not white with black patch's lol)

Is it mainly all girls on the forum  :wub:

if your lookinf for white and black, lesley had a stunning white and black litter which most are still on k9 Tracy's Mable is stunning :wub:

k4tie-d said:
memyselfandi said:

Is it mainly all girls on the forum  :wub:

if your lookinf for white and black, lesley had a stunning white and black litter which most are still on k9 Tracy's Mable is stunning :wub:

I dont need any more dogs hun :lol: Just i seem to like dogs which look a alittle different :wub:

Oh girls, just a quick question dose the forums chat room work? Or is it normally empty, or may it be my aftershave :b

memyselfandi said:
k4tie-d said:
QUOTE (memyselfandi @ Jun 10 2008, 02:23 PM

[right)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/right]
I dont need any more dogs hun :lol: Just i seem to like dogs which look a alittle different :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) haha sorry i worded it wrong all lesleys litter have great homes lol i just ment that that whole litter were black and white or white and black and thats the colours you were asking about, sorry could have worded it better :- "

All of our dogs are briddles however Molly when she was younger was brindle on one side and a silver/fawn on the other side (w00t) (w00t) now she is older her markings have even out to the extent she is brindle on both sides (w00t)

scan0020.jpg

scan0023.jpg

Back