The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Or Whippet X Wanted

taniab

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, I am seeking a whippet or whippet/bedlington terrier rescue dog/bitch. I have a whippet already and want to give a home to another one. I can't seem to find any rescue society's, apart from JR Rescue, at all and wondered if anyone had any details of where I can start my search.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to k9, good luck with your search :thumbsup:

taniab said:
Hi there, I am seeking a whippet or whippet/bedlington terrier rescue dog/bitch.  I have a whippet already and want to give a home to another one. I can't seem to find any rescue society's, apart from JR Rescue, at all and wondered if anyone had any details of where I can start my search.Thanks

You could keep an eye on www.dogpages.org.uk

:blink:

also www.lurcherlink.og

and in the whippet sections of k9community

it helps to say what region you are located in

taniab said:
Hi there, I am seeking a whippet or whippet/bedlington terrier rescue dog/bitch.  I have a whippet already and want to give a home to another one. I can't seem to find any rescue society's, apart from JR Rescue, at all and wondered if anyone had any details of where I can start my search.Thanks

Hi,

Try www.pets4homes.co.uk.They sometimes have some free or cheap,just needing new homes.

Amandaxx

My advice would be - if you have no joy with any of the suggestions here....is to keep your eye firmly on these forums

from time to time people post here about dogs of theirs, ones they have bred, or simply ones they have heard of looking for homes.

hope you find your special new addition soon

urchin said:
My advice would be - if you have no joy with any of the suggestions here....is to keep your eye firmly on these forums
from time to time people post here about dogs of theirs, ones they have bred, or simply ones they have heard of looking for homes.

hope you find your special new addition soon

Will do, it's certainly brought more dogs to my attention in the last 24hrs than I have had in the last 3 weeks of looking. Thanks Tania

finleyfoofoo said:
taniab said:

Hi,

Try www.pets4homes.co.uk.They sometimes have some free or cheap,just needing new homes.

Amandaxx

Hello, thanks very much I'll give them ago. Tania

There are 2 whippets looking for homes on The Whippet Forum

Edited to say they have been posted on here as well under General Discussion - Whippets :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whippie said:
Edited to say they have been posted on here as well under General Discussion - Whippets  :thumbsup:

That's wonderful thanks ever so much. Fingers crossed, I'm getting obsessed about finding a dog! Best wishes Tania

taniab said:
Whippie said:
Edited to say they have been posted on here as well under General Discussion - Whippets  :thumbsup:

That's wonderful thanks ever so much. Fingers crossed, I'm getting obsessed about finding a dog! Best wishes Tania

Can't find them on either site, am I being very stupid!

Welcome to K9. Good luck with your search, :luck: :luck: please do let us all know how you get on.. :cheers:

Back