The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

whippet of the Year

Claire

Looney Collooney
Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks

we have all been a bit quite recently, so I wanted to say good luck to all that are going at the weekend and ask ( my REAL reason for posting)

Has any one ANY idea who is judging???

I know it is a well guarded secret but are there any rumours ????

Thanks

Claire ( I Love A Gossip) :p

:0 Now now Claire thats a very naughty question!!!!! :0

Come-on then Claire - share the rumours - if the gossip has already started then can't really do much harm by adding to it!

Kathryn.

Come on you lot

you know everbody wants to know!!!( they just aren't as cheek as me :p )

It has to be some one who has not judged this year!! 2 of then have to have whippets and the other doesnt ( so that really narrows it down!! :) )

I suppose I will be put out of my misery soon enough :(

I have my own ideas but they might be really of the mark I will let you know whenever i find out who is judging!!!

Well my boys are both ready to go, manicured, trimmed and bathed!! I am really looknig forward to it, no real pressure like normal competition just a chance to show off my beautiful boys! I love all the paegantry that goes with it like at the Junior Warrant competition that Ronan and I took part in last year.

Never mind the judges though - does anyone know what the venue is like cos I have never been there (never heard of it before, in fact). I hope we have a nice big ring like Crufts so that Ronan can motor!!!!!!!! LOL

[SIZE=14pt] Whippet of the Year Results [/SIZE]

The winner is

Pam Marston-Pollock's

[SIZE=12pt] Ch Becscott Standard Lady of Falconcrag[/SIZE]

Runner-up

Ivy Potts'

Ch Klondyke Starlight

Puppy of the Year

Ivy Potts'

Ch Klondyke Starlight

Runner-Up

Fred Nicholas'