The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Needing A Home

Phoenyx

Registered
Reaction score
This has been taken from another site (copied with permission), I don't have any other info:

BLUE%20Whippet%20005.jpg

Larger sized Whippet that is looking for a new home due to a partnership split up, he is 5 years old and very friendly, Blue will need to go to a home where there are no Cats or small animals as he will chase them. This lad is very typical of a Whippet, he will make a fabulous house dog, he is very good with children and he is fully house trained, he is not good with Cats (as mentioned) and he does not like other dogs a great deal either. Brilliant with people he is fully vaccinated, we shall get him Castrated as soon as possible and we would like to see him Micro chipped before he leaves the kennels.

East Midlands Rescue Centre

23 Nethergreen, Eastwood,

Notts, NG16 3DW

Tel: 01773 718357

info@eastmidlandsrescue.org

Phoenyx, any chance you could pm / post your charity's address as our club have a donation - Thanks

Hope the lovely dog gets a home soon :luck:

Phoenyx saw blue on dogpages and added him here with permission.

we also have a greyhound in called lady

LADY%20Greyhound%20003.jpg

Blue greyhound bitch 5 years old she has been living in a home for the past two years very happily untill the circumstances at home have changed and she has come back to us to look for a new family to live with. Lady is good with children and she is fine with other dogs, she is fully house trained and she travels well in the car. She has had her 1st vaccination but she will have to have her second within 4 weeks, we would like to see her Micro chipped before she leaves the kennels, she will have to be spayed when she has had her next season.

East Midlands Rescue Centre

23 Nethergreen, Eastwood,

Notts, NG16 3DW

Tel: 01773 718357

info@eastmidlandsrescue.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck in finding a home for those lovely dogs :luck: :luck: :luck: wish I could help :(

Vicky said:
Phoenyx, any chance you could pm / post your charity's address as our club have a donation - Thanks
Hope the lovely dog gets a home soon :luck:

Oh, thank you so much Vicky :b

Phoenyx Animal Refuge

PO Box 148

Greenside

Ryton

Tyne and Wear

NE40 4YN

(cheques payable to 'Phoenyx Animal Refuge')

I'm sorry I've not been around much lately, there's been a lot going on that needed sorting out but hopefully I'm back now... just have a lot of catching up to do and need to say thanks to a few people for stuff that's been sent. I'll be back online later and will post separately. Thank you :wub:

Jules

xx

Blue and Lady are just :wub: :wub: Hope they find a good home soon Phoenix :thumbsup:

Lady is not a greyhound she is a lurcher. :) She must have bord collie somewhere in her, you can't get a blue merle greyhound. She is still a lovely looking girl though. :wub:

sighthoundlover said:
Lady is not a greyhound she is a lurcher.  :)   She must have bord collie somewhere in her, you can't get a blue merle greyhound. She is still a lovely looking girl though. :wub:
...or a Great Dane!

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor blue he is still looking. :(

someone out there must have a home for him.

Aw, lucky Lady :thumbsup:

Hope Blue finds a loving home soon :luck:

Back