The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Looking For A Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingsay2000

Registered
Reaction score
There is a whippet boy in Lincolnshire free to good home advertised on 'preloved'. He is going to the pound if a home isnt found by the weekend.

Sorry but i dont know how to add the link.

Just thought there might be someone out there could help him.

He's gorgeous......go get him someone :thumbsup:

Poor little chap - he looks gorgeous.

I do hope someone can at least foster him for a while if

a forever home doesn't come along by the weekend :thumbsup:

Good luck little fella :luck: :luck: :huggles:

:wub: he is so cute, what a heart breaking situation to be in :(

come on K9'ers who has a gap on their sofa :thumbsup:

just passed this on to Adams parents they live nr where this boy is ,they maybe interested ,fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Whippetman said:
ingsay2000 said:
There is a whippet boy in Lincolnshire free to good home advertised on 'preloved'. He is going to the pound if a home isnt found by the weekend.
Sorry but i dont know how to add the link.

Just thought there might be someone out there could help him.

Hope this is how its done.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adver...4/b47da21e.html

Iknow someone who is interested how do we find out more info

If successful would any k9ers be able to do a relay service as its in Devon

I can drive up to Bristol area to pick up if needed :thumbsup:

I use another dog website where this had also been posted. Someone has replied saying they would help rehome the dog and have tried to contact the person who has placed the ad but has received no reply.

He is only about 15 minutes away from me. I can't get the contact details as I'm not a premium member, if someone can pm them to me I will try contacting the owners. I am not in the position to offer him a permanent home, but would be more than happy to foster him until a loving home is found.

Angel44 said:
He is only about 15 minutes away from me.  I can't get the contact details as I'm not a premium member, if someone can pm them to me I will try contacting the owners.  I am not in the position to offer him a permanent home, but would be more than happy to foster him until a loving home is found.
Hi there

I would definately rehome this young lad if someone could foster him until I could collect - been unable to contact the owners. I live in Perth, Scotland but would travel to collect him .... I have a 3yr old male whippet and ID x whippet pup at the moment, both very sociable.

Angie

Angel44 said:
He is only about 15 minutes away from me.  I can't get the contact details as I'm not a premium member, if someone can pm them to me I will try contacting the owners.  I am not in the position to offer him a permanent home, but would be more than happy to foster him until a loving home is found.

There is only a Preloved mobile number

07525186175 :thumbsup:

Just a thought ..............

The ad doesn't say if this whippet is a dog or a bitch (they have used the term "dog" generically)

As the Preloved user name is Leahsmom, maybe it's a bitch and her name is Leah? :unsure:

There is only a Preloved mobile number

07525186175 :thumbsup:

Thanks for that :thumbsup: I have left a message with both my home and mobile numbers, so it's up to her now. I will update as soon as I hear something. Fingers crossed x

jinnyfizz said:
Just a thought ..............The ad doesn't say if this whippet is a dog or a bitch (they have used the term "dog" generically)

As the Preloved user name is Leahsmom, maybe it's a bitch and her name is Leah? :unsure:

It says she placed the advert for a friend, so I'm assuming she has an account with preloved and the friend doesn't, so her name wouldn't be a reflection on the dog. I'm pretty sure I've seen this dog advertised somewhere else a while ago now, but can't remember where.......

I've just followed the link again and it says the advert has now been archived. I'm assuming they have managed to rehome him so have cancelled the advert. I hope he's gone somewhere safe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back