The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Creature Comforts

john gregory said:
Milly, my nearly 4 year old Whippet waiting for her bedtime drink.
Hi ya,

What ever you do dont let Indiana and Sasha see this picture :- " other wise their gonna want there own pillows :D

Kenmilquin said:
john gregory said:
Hi ya,

What ever you do dont let Indiana and Sasha see this picture :- " other wise their gonna want there own pillows :D

Milly when she was a puppy, the love of my life, LOL. I brought her from Jackie Whitaker, Mulcair Whippets. I am buying another from Jackie soon. JG

john gregory said:
Kenmilquin said:
john gregory said:
Hi ya,

Milly when she was a puppy, the love of my life, LOL. I brought her from Jackie Whitaker, Mulcair Whippets. I am buying another from Jackie soon. JG

Lucky You! She's gorgeous - good luck with your next one!

I thought all whippets had their own pillows - Bluebell does :wub:

You'll have two wonderful whippets then. :wub: :wub: I am sure Jackie's pups are born to expect the best in home comforts :lol:

Pauline & Ruby

awwwww how sweet :wub: good luck with your new arrival :luck: :luck:

aww, she is lovely :wub: she looks so comfortable lying there! :)

How cute..........and what does the little lady like as her bedtime drink?

meddling said:
john gregory said:
Kenmilquin said:
john gregory said:
Hi ya,

Lucky You! She's gorgeous - good luck with your next one!

I thought all whippets had their own pillows - Bluebell does :wub:

Their own PILLOW :blink: mine have their own DUVET :eek:

:wub: Aww...she looks so cute !!! They certainly love their comfort, don`t they !!

john gregory said:
Flowerpot said:
:wub: Aww...she looks so cute !!! They certainly love their comfort, don`t they !!
Yes, as soon as my wife moves off the settee Milly's in her place. :)

Are whippets the most spoilt dogs in the world? or are whippet owners the softest in the world? personally i think a whippet makes you soft, i had a staffy that was not allowed on the furniture but now ive got 2 whippets and im not allowed on the furniture or bed as there is usually no room for me :( :(

Back