The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Club Of Nsw, Australia.

Debra

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

The next Whippet Club of NSW General meeting will be held on Sunday 23rd July 2006 at the North of the Harbour Winter Classic show at Castle Hill Showground. It will start approximately 10.30am, I hope to see you all there.

The meeting is being held on that day with a hope to get more people involved with the club, as it is impossible for many to attend at the normal time meetings are held. So come along we would like to see you all.

Regards

Debra Chooi

(Secretary)

Hi Debra. Long time no see. What have you been up to. Or out on parol again. This time I hope yopu go straight. :lol: :cheers:

Debra said:
Hi there,
The next Whippet Club of NSW General meeting will be held on Sunday 23rd July 2006 at the North of the Harbour Winter Classic show at Castle Hill Showground. It will start approximately 10.30am, I hope to see you all there.

The meeting is being held on that day with a hope to get more people involved with the club, as it is impossible for many to attend at the normal time meetings are held. So come along we would like to see you all.

Regards

Debra Chooi

(Secretary)

Hi Debra

Would love to attend and support the Club, but a 10 hour car drive back and forth would see me a tad tired for work the next day. However, goodluck and I hope you receive the support the club duly deserves.

:cheers:

That's ok, thought you might like a Sunday drive :b :- "

Debra

Hi there Cartman, :*

Haven't been up to much just enjoying life as a single woman. But i still keep an eye on the whippet world, even though it is sometimes with a hangover :- " :b

Hope you have been behaving yourself? (well trying anyway)

Debra :wacko: :- " 8)

Back