The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Champions

dawn

Registered
Reaction score
Volume IV of the Whippet Champions series of books is now available.

As some may know I was asked by Mary Lowe to complete Volume IV of her Whippet Champions books. This book covers the years 1996 to 2005, inclusive, and includes a photograph and 3 generation pedigree of all whippets gaining their title in the UK during these years.

Please email or pm me for further details.

[SIZE=21pt]I want one [/SIZE] please :cheers:

I would like one to please. I tried to e-mail you but I mucked it up as...........

................usual.

Jill

I would dearly love one. Combined post to Aussie for Jill and I. :D

dawn said:
Volume IV of the Whippet Champions series of books is now available.
As some may know I was asked by Mary Lowe to complete Volume IV of her Whippet Champions books. This book covers the years 1996 to 2005, inclusive, and includes a photograph and 3 generation pedigree of all whippets gaining their title in the UK during these years.

Please email or pm me for further details.

Congratulations Dawn its a lovely Champions Book & for all the hard work & research you & Mary & any else who helped put into it it is well worth the £15. :cheers:

Angus your copy is winging its way down under right at this minute . :thumbsup:

Thanks so so so much Dawn :D It's a great book - was a great birthday pressie for Dad (I very carefully looked through it without dog earing all the corners before I wrapped it :lol: )

I'll be sending you another cheque for mine when I get paid :D

It's a brilliant book. I've taken it to bed every night this week. If you haven't got one it's a must have.

Jenny

Hi Dawn

As usual I have lost the details :oops: could you advise postage, costs etc & who to make cheque payable to as would love one too....well done you on your work :cheers: Also love a schedule for S.Y show!! :- "

anniewhippet

anniewhippet said:
Hi DawnAs usual I have lost the details  :oops: could you advise postage, costs etc & who to make cheque payable to as would love one too....well done you on your work  :cheers: Also love a schedule for S.Y show!!  :- "

anniewhippet

Have p'md u anniewhippet

Came home from SKC to find my copy on the doormat. Couldn't wait to have a look through.

Well done Dawn for your work on the book, and for your prompt delivery.

OI YOU LOT READING THIS - IF YOU AIN'T GOT ONE YET, ORDER IT NOW!![/SIZE]

Louise

Hello Dawn,

I would like to get that book. But how can we do it ? Would you send it to Germany to my parents or could we maybe meet at Crufts ?

Greetings from Belgrade

Ulrike

Nine Lives said:
Hello Dawn,
I would like to get that book. But how can we do it ? Would you send it to Germany to my parents or could we maybe meet at Crufts ?

Greetings from Belgrade

Ulrike

Hi Ulrike

Yes it can be posted to Germany.

I have pm'd u.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I'd like one too please, could you please give me all details

Come on Tammara , do you want one or Too :lol: :clown:

Back