The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet /bedlington Puppies Litter Anouncement

devonmaid

Registered
Reaction score
just thought i.d let everyone know that noodles has had a lovely litter of nine puppies and is a very proud mummy :wub: :wub:

Well done Noodles :D

........... now, Tish, how about some pictures, please? :thumbsup:

DSCF3896.jpg

Awwww, what a lovely healthy litter :wub:

All chubby and shiney!!! :D

Aww , beautiful little puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

That little blue girl produced all those chubby black people. She deserves a medal. Look forward to seeing them grow.

Well done Noodles! Your babies are gorgeous! We know you will enjoy them all! :wub: :wub:

Hannah x

That little blue girl produced all those chubby black people. She deserves a medal. Look forward to seeing them grow.

Thanks - just lovely :) Looking forward to watching them grow :

Congratulations Tish!!! Are they all spoken for yet??? Finn will look forward to seeing them all at future shows!

Charlotte

x

:wub: :wub: Ah well done! Swweeet little bundles and don't worry I'll lay odds they don't stay black for long :lol:

Here's Rowan with his brothers and sister at 6 days and then 6 weeks:

Enjoy them! :D

:wub: :wub: Ah well done! Swweeet little bundles and don't worry I'll lay odds they don't stay black for long :lol:

Here's Rowan with his brothers and sister at 6 days and then 6 weeks:

puppies__022a.jpg

puppies0410_100a.jpg

:wub: :wub: Ah well done! Swweeet little bundles and don't worry I'll lay odds they don't stay black for long :lol: Here's Rowan with his brothers and sister at 6 days and then 6 weeks:

awww lovely ,no they don't stay black for long

at the last recount i can still only find one little boy ,so theres 8 girlies ,must have been something in the water :wacko: :teehee:

at the last recount i can still only find one little boy ,so theres 8 girlies ,must have been something in the water :wacko: :teehee:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

....... I had better come and visit :lol:

Back