The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Which vet product websites are legit?

Jack-Russell-Lover

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so today I went to the vets to pick up worm and flea tablets...stupidly expensive!! I mean, the wormer was fine because it was on offer but the flea tablets, because I bought 4 to save me trips, it cost £34!! The wormer was only £5 for 4!!
I think I need to look at getting these things online, i've always known I should but I'm worried about finding a good, legit website... does anyone know a legitimate website I can get them? I don't want to get caught out with a dodgy website!

You can buy flea treatment from alot of pharmacys now ...alot less money

Okay, so today I went to the vets to pick up worm and flea tablets...stupidly expensive!! I mean, the wormer was fine because it was on offer but the flea tablets, because I bought 4 to save me trips, it cost £34!! The wormer was only £5 for 4!!
I think I need to look at getting these things online, i've always known I should but I'm worried about finding a good, legit website... does anyone know a legitimate website I can get them? I don't want to get caught out with a dodgy website!
I use animed direct for prescription medication as it is a lot cheaper than getting the tablets from the vets even though I have to get private prescriptions from my vet. I also get non prescription items from them as they seem to be one of the cheapest sites although you have to spend £29.00 if you want free delivery. Not a problem for me as my little dog has supplements as well as prescribed meds.

I have looked on animed direct and delivery for under £29.00 is £1.99 for under 7kg and £2.99 for over 7kg.

Oh cool, that's not bad is it, maybe I'll have a look and order from there when I run out, thanks :)

Back