The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Which Photo To Choose?

Dusilla

Registered
Reaction score
I should choose one photo to represent Aatu (Dusilla Arches n'Lines) but I have difficulties to choose between two pics. I kinda like both of them, although neither of them is the perfect pic yet, but they are the best ones at the moment. He is still quite young (15 months) in the pics. Which one to choose :blink: ? Could the k9ers help me in this one, please :) ?

Photo 1:

aatu15m2.jpg

Photo2:

aatu15m1.jpg

I am definitely not an expert :wacko: but I prefer pic two :thumbsup:

Both nice but I prefer Photo 2, more personal!!!

No contest for me...photo 2.... you can see his face :thumbsup: Also because the background is plain, it gives you nothing else to look at other than the dog.

Gorgeous boy :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go for number two, definitely! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dessie said:
Both nice but I prefer Photo 2, more personal!!!
I agree. Picture 1 would have been my pick if the head had been turned more towards the camera. As it is, picture 1 with the lack of head definition doesn't do it for me. Lovely dog :thumbsup:

Photo two.....the background is a lot less distracting and his head is not looking away.

What beautiful markings he has :thumbsup:

Pic two, definately. For all the above reasons, plus flash photos often make dogs look less substantial than they really are.

I think he looks lovely on photo 2 the best. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture 2 for me also because his head is turned away in one.

Absolutely positively number two. I think whippet expression is so important to the overall presentation of any whippet dog, along with all the other essential elements, and the near full face seen in picture two does that best. He is also better balanced in that photo.

Lanny

number 2, just because you can see his very handsome face :*

Without a doubt, number 2 :thumbsup:

Number two pic - the background is too 'busy' in one, and doesn't show off his lovely face :thumbsup:

definatley photo two for me,hes lovely :wub:

Thank you all :) . Photo number two seems quite unanimously to be the choice. I'll use that one :thumbsup: .

Yes,I too prefer picture 2 because you can see his head & expression.

He really is a beautiful dog :wub: :wub:

Back