The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whats Wrong With Whippets!!!

my 2 are excelent with kids, my little boy is 2.5years and they love each other 2 bits,

dont worry about it, its their loss ;)

I so hope they don't get a dog at all - :rant: idiots :rant: - you can see from an ad like that, that they nothing about dogs in general and probably just want one on a whim - that sort of ad smacks of ... idiots! :rant: :rant:

I'm glad they don't want a whippet - at least our beloved breed is save from these people :rant:

LET'S JUST BE GRATEFUL THAT IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE THESE WONT BE GETTING THEIR MITTS ON ONE OF OUR WONDEROUS BREED! :sweating:

My whippet girl is fab with children and so was my lad i lost in march this year infact they love chidren whne we go for a walk the children in the road all come over for a hug of her.

Some people :rant:

I've got three and they are all great with kids. Maybe the person has had a bad experience or knows of somebody who has.

My girls love it when 6 month old Lily is round, her

little eyes are like saucers when she looks at them :lol:

well gypsy loves my lot................she would rather be cuddled up with one of them than with me :- "

they sound like the pefect home for a dog....................NOT :angry:

Whippets Rule said:
mine don't like kids.....but then neither do I  (w00t)
Mine like kids - it's me that's not so keen! :D :D (only joking - I don't mind nice well behaved kids - not keen on rude ones though!)

AAAH that makes my blood boil!

My children are 7 and 2 and they both love George VERY much as you can see.

When my little boy Dan had a terrible accident last year and was left with a completely smashed nose and concusion George sat with him for 5 solid days - only leaving for a wee! George also cries every morning until the children come downstairs to play (cute but very annoying!).

We are so impressed with our little whippet that we are adding number 2 in 10 days time....can't wait!

DAN.jpg

diddle.jpg

I don't know what they expect to get for £50 quid anyway. :angry:

Not being rotten, but I sincerely hope they don't get a dog.

em21 said:
how odd?? the whippet LOOKS TOTAL`

[/quo

oops, dudley stood on the laptop (w00t)

I meant to say... how odd?? the whippet looks totally out of place in that list!

Emma xxx

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

They have no right at all to be allowed a pet rat let alone a dog of any sort of breed, defiantly NOT a whippet

We have had a greyhound and whippets and none of them have been nasty at all towards babies, toddlers, young children etc..

Ben barks at men with stubble but that is it :- "

Grrrrrr honestly, some people

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I just cant under stand how a whippet could come into the same list as a pitbull, staffy etc

well all I can say is how is a whippet suppose to live with 4 kids. My poor Megan has enough problems fitting in sleep with two kids about :- " Just as well they dont want one.

Back