The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What You Think Of My New

i know was being sarcastic didcot wench ,now go buy some whippet friendly paint and paint her fawn problem solved :lol: :p

:eek: Noooooooooooo i love my little black girlie......fawns are soooooo last season :-

they so are not last season fawns rock ,you no what they say women who wear black and exesories with black are usualy trying to look slimmer as they say wearing black you look a dress size smaller than what you are :- not that im saying your fat old bird but well :- i mean all these currys must be taking its toll on your poor old body now :- oops think i better hide now :sweating:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yes..you run welshy...but i will find you.......cheeky sheep lover :eek:

bring it on fat didcot wench youl have to catch me first ,be bit hard with all that extra weight your carrying around :p :unsure:

whats that song ooo yeh (RUN FATTY BOOM BOOM RUN) (w00t) :sweating: :sweating:

I love the look of your sacks. Maybe when Gracie is older and if you do decide to market them, we shall have one (she's only 8 weeks and we haven't even collected her yet!) :D

been fiddling around with a new bed designe what you all think would they sell on market place ,the one shown it cream suede :D as ever my trusty model ollie hes was so good hes having this bed :D

P1010024-9.jpg

duno about your whippets but they live to be snuggly so these high walls are brill ollie loves it

P1010025-20.jpg

P1010026-14.jpg

P1010027-10.jpg

as you can see theres no pad in there as the padded sides are joined right from the bottom so it padded from bottom to top :D

P1010028-12.jpg

P1010029-14.jpg

some feedback peeps if theres enough interest il do some for the market place :D
they look really cosey i would porbaly end up in one after a good nights drink lol

:D :D thats top !!!!!!! As molly is dim and get into the snuggle sack that you made for her !!!!!!!!!! I have to place her in it all the time. I would be up for one definitely . xxxxxxxx

Back