The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What To Do With Your Xmas Wrapping Paper Rolls

weedug

Registered
Reaction score
Stumbled onto this by accident, but before throwing out your xmas wrapping paper rolls, try saying your whippets name through it - they go mental !!!!

Or at least one of ours did anyway :lol: :lol:

IMG_0775.jpg

At least their friends now (after 4 days of sorting out who the boss is) -

[SIZE=14pt]Hope everyone on K9 has a great xmas.[/SIZE]

IMG_0743.jpg

weedug said:
At least their friends now (after 4 days of sorting out who the boss is) -
[SIZE=14pt]Hope everyone on K9 has a great xmas.[/SIZE]

hey thats a good one your 2 are minted!have a gr8 xmas!!

weedug said:
Stumbled onto this by accident, but before throwing out your xmas wrapping paper rolls, try saying your whippets name through it - they go mental !!!!
Or at least one of ours did anyway :lol:   :lol:

We tried this on Muffin with a toilet roll which scared him to death at first! :unsure: He ran away! (w00t) I then tried looking at him through it instead and he was happier with that - still thought I was mad - and then he attacked it.

Thought of taking a photo looking through the roll, something a bit different! :D

ds_muffin.jpg

Great photos everyone. We did this with Mysti and Tascha, Tascha just looked at us like we were mad, but Mysti went bananas lmao, she was woowooing, attacking, and having a right mad fit.

Try blowing a massive industrial strength raspberry down it, it's fab! Guaranteed mental whippet action (w00t)

Meanwhile Muffin seems to be appearing in the opening credits to a whippety 007 :p 'the name's Bond......Muffin Bond' 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
ponygirl said:
Try blowing a massive industrial strength raspberry down it, it's fab! Guaranteed mental whippet action (w00t)
Muffin looks like a whippety 007....'the name's Bond......Muffin Bond' :p

we do that Ponygirl and ours go crazy...... (w00t) its so funny :lol: :oops:

weedug said:
Or at least one of ours did anyway :lol:   :lol:

I do this with the carpet rolls before I give them to the Gerbils! Try barking down it, Alfie goes into wall of death mode! (w00t)

Back