The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What To Choose?

Ameston

Registered
Reaction score
Many thanks for all the kind welcoming words for Molly and family! I will get some more pics sorted and am working on posing for some stacked ones. :teehee: easier said than done and thank goodness for all the hints there are on here!

But there is so much to choose from in the way of essential accesories for the new little miss :wub: I'm all of a fluster as to where to start! Fiona and the Zilloot family have passed on some much needed advice but I find myself endlessly trawling the FAQ's and marvelling at what's on offer. Common sense has to prevail at the moment until size is a more permanent thing but oh how I'm tempted for a Laney's jumper and coordinating collar. Just right for a girl who will spend hours on the beaches here wanting to be just stunning.

Advice on collars would be greatly appreciated. Soft ones, leather ones, fishtails, martingales, just what is best????? :- "

My 6 year old son has now met Moggie in photo form and had it explained that this was Nancy the Boxer's friend who started the quest for Molly. I was so delighted to see the photo of Mog and have now also come across photos on here of Phoenix and ZinZin whom I remember as palm sized little babies!!

I do need to sort out pics and all the things that make your posts look so great. A busy weekend coming up methinks.

Ameston :)

:* It's a shopper's world!!!

Just for you Ameston...

from left to right... Phoenix, Zinzin, Milly-lab (OH's dog), The Supermodel, Moggie

and little Zoomie in front (Lottie was still a twinkle at this point)

:- " o:) These coats are double fleece and very, very bright... :lol: :b

coloured_coats__b.jpg

zilloot said:
Just for you Ameston...

from left to right...  Phoenix, Zinzin, Milly-lab (OH's dog), The Supermodel, Moggie

:- "  o:) These coats are double fleece and very, very bright... :lol:   :b

And, oh boy, can we shop for our Whippies!!! (w00t) My lot have a larger wardrobe than I do!!! :eek: Collars for walking, collars for best, collars for extra best, wet weather coats, chilly weather coats, freezing weather coats .............. you name it!!! :thumbsup:

dessie said:
zilloot said:
Just for you Ameston...

from left to right...  Phoenix, Zinzin, Milly-lab (OH's dog), The Supermodel, Moggie

:- "  o:) These coats are double fleece and very, very bright... :lol:   :b

And, oh boy, can we shop for our Whippies!!! (w00t) My lot have a larger wardrobe than I do!!! :eek: Collars for walking, collars for best, collars for extra best, wet weather coats, chilly weather coats, freezing weather coats .............. you name it!!! :thumbsup:

The Zilloot family look ever so smart, I'd best NOT show my OH this photo else he's going to worry about what follows from having the one Whippet! :( I clearly get the message from dessie that a complete range of clothing and accessories are required for any type of weather and every possible occasion. Molly's monthly allowance will be put in place immediately. :)

Back