Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What Noah Needs

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
bless him all cold and shivery

IMG_6302.jpg

then there was a knock on the door and guess what came for noah (w00t)

his own nicky snuggly coat :thumbsup: :huggles:

thanks hun he loves it :huggles:

IMG_6300.jpg

IMG_6298.jpg

IMG_6294.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

olivers came too but hes in his igloo :b kiplin and finley are looking forward to theres too :thumbsup:

:wub: aww bless his little heart im so lucky to have such a gorguse model ,he looks so warm and cwtchy in it trish :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

awww that looks lovely trish.........really suits him :wub:

blimey, he's getting big :eek:

:eek: noah has grown so much,really must get to see you all soon,he looks gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

Awww, Noah looks very pleased that he doesn't feel all cold and shivery anymore! :huggles: He looks gorgeous in his new coat. :wub:

Aww look at the little man, he's just so gorgeous
Smiley-beatinghearts.gif

I really like that fabric think its one of the nicest one's

nicky has :thumbsup:

hes still alot smaller than oliver so i live in hope that hes not going to be as heavy :p

heres the lad with his bestest buddy :huggles:

IMG_6046.jpg

trac said:
:eek: noah has grown so much,really must get to see you all soon,he looks gorgeous  :wub:   :huggles:

would be nice to see you all again trac,told you your welcome anytime,just let me know :thumbsup:

what a little cracker noah is trish!!!! can i have him for keepseys please :teehee:

:wub: :wub: TWO YUMMY BOYS - :huggles: FOR OLIVER AND NOAH :huggles:

Pauline & Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwwwwww..... what lovely photos, I love the one of him in the coat :wub:

what a gorgouse whippy !!! :huggles:

Trish, lovely coat and what :wub: :wub: :wub: boys you have there!!

Wow! Noah has grown alot- Bluebell is sitting with me now and thinks he is "hot to trot!"

:wub: :wub:

kitty1972 said:
Wow! Noah has grown alot- Bluebell is sitting with me now and thinks he is "hot to trot!"
:wub:   :wub:

(w00t) :lol:

noah would love to get his paws round bluebell :- " :huggles:

Noah & Oliver together :wub: Very snug looking coat too btw. :thumbsup: He'll need it for this weekend :p

Nicola said:
Noah & Oliver together  :wub: Very snug looking coat too btw. :thumbsup: He'll need it for this weekend :p

suppose to be going to our sons this saturday,but not too sure now with the forecast :( but if we do go they will be wearing their new snuggly coats :p :thumbsup:

Noah looks gorgeous in his new coat :wub: Can't believe how much he has grown, he now looks like a proper little whippet. :D

Love the pic of Oliver & Noah entwined, :huggles: & I do think you are slacking Trish, :lol: get a pic of our Oliver on in his new coat. :wub:

Back