The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What bed is better for my dog a hi-k9 or memory foam?

lots.nj

Registered
Reaction score
I have an 8 year old jrt X that I do agility with. I have recently started to notice that she is getting a little stiff after a long walk or an agity show. I want to make sure that she as comfortable as possible. At the moment see has a single duvet on a normal flat dog cousion that she sleeps on at night as she love's to curl up but I am conscious that its not giving her the right support. I have looked at the Hi-k9 bed or a memory foam but can't make a decision which would be best. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 15 1/2 yr lab. We use memory foam padding with a single duvet on top in winter, if it's warm then a couple of blankets on top.

The Hi-K9 beds look good but I know my dog wouldn't get on it, not only is she a wuss but she doesn't like stepping up onto things, maybe because of her joints.

I would most definately use Memory foam! it's fantastic for the oldies!

I don't have an oldie, but I do have a comfort loving Whippet and she loves her memory foam bed.

Yes we have a memory foam, just about to order another, as I bought it for my oldie and other one keeps going on it.

Back