300111_142.sized.jpg

300111_143.sized.jpg

300111_150.sized.jpg

300111_155.sized.jpg

300111_168.sized.jpg

300111_174.sized.jpg

300111_178.sized.jpg

300111_179.sized.jpg

Roy Rimmer was also at Wessy yesterday. If he's got anything he rates (the guy is a professional), they'll appear on his site

Roy Rimmer Photography

His sites worth a look just for the amazing photography alone. He's also hoping to be coming along to our Bend Bonanza so get your hounds preened for their close up! 8)

Roy Rimmer was also at Wessy yesterday. If he's got anything he rates (the guy is a professional), they'll appear on his site Roy Rimmer Photography

His sites worth a look just for the amazing photography alone. He's also hoping to be coming along to our Bend Bonanza so get your hounds preened for their close up! 8)
does that included me :unsure:

Ah yes Trac and her amazing chocolate hound will be there as well. :thumbsup: Won't you Trac?! :-

Thanks Jaq the piks are fantastic :thumbsup: Love the first pik of Wilf & his babes Mazie & Ethel :wub: & so many others!

I did wonder who the guy was taking piks will go & have a look at his site :thumbsup:

And Trac you will have to keep a close eye on your chocolate boy if you go to Wessy (w00t) He's a real stunner!

Ah yes Trac and her amazing chocolate hound will be there as well. :thumbsup: Won't you Trac?! :-
Yes i will !! I know what will happen if i dont :sweating:

Thanks Jaq the piks are fantastic :thumbsup: Love the first pik of Wilf & his babes Mazie & Ethel :wub: & so many others!I did wonder who the guy was taking piks will go & have a look at his site :thumbsup:

And Trac you will have to keep a close eye on your chocolate boy if you go to Wessy (w00t) He's a real stunner!
he will be kept very close to me lol

Thanks for taking some photos jaq ,really enjoyed seeing some of my lot and my noah's pups cleo and ozzy , will miss you all next sunday as where back at the club but see you on the 20th ,so looking forawrd to it :thumbsup:

Lovely photos :thumbsup: I could spot my Wilfy Boy a mile off because he's so handsome :wub: Ethel and Mazie look very keen too :wub: :wub:

Thanks for taking some photos jaq ,really enjoyed seeing some of my lot and my noah's pups cleo and ozzy , will miss you all next sunday as where back at the club but see you on the 20th ,so looking forawrd to it :thumbsup:
We'll miss you too!

It'll be really, really quiet!!! (w00t)

Seriously, I'd just like to say a huge thanks for coming along week in, week out and supporting the club.

I'll get some prints of the club racing which I'll have at the Bonanza as a small thanks for your support. :thumbsup:

We'll miss you too!

Seriously, I'd just like to say a huge thanks for coming along week in, week out and supporting the club.

I'll get some prints of the club racing which I'll have at the Bonanza as a small thanks for your support. :thumbsup:
They are a noisy lot aren't they well my 4 our (w00t)

Thats really nice of you to do some pics for us ...thanks again :thumbsup:

Yes trish there is some lovely ones of some of yours, enjoyed looking at all the photo's :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We'll miss you too!

They are a noisy lot aren't they well my 4 our (w00t)

Thats really nice of you to do some pics for us ...thanks again :thumbsup:
t he pics of ethel and betsy are great,thanks so much for taking them :)) it was good to see wilf run and maisie,ethels sis! noah's pups ozzy and cleo ran really well. hope sid and gladys will enjoy racing at wessy when they are older :thumbsup:

Another good turnout again today with people starting to get their dogs back into the swing of things ready for the upcoming opens.
Track was still running slow, everyone had a couple of runs.

Mule Skinner Sc - 15.84

Just Paddy Sc

Mr Dillon Sc

Little Big Man Sc - 16.28

Megapixel Sc - 16.41

Red Moon Rising 2

Benson Sc - 16.00

Jenny Taylor 5

Salukis

Sulten, Soraya, Shereef - 17.84

Rapskallion 16.38

Little Flyer 17.09

Mad Jack 16.53

The Black Pearl 15.47

Meg 16.53

Anagram 16.03

Moonbound 16.35

Teddy 16.18

Ceri ghd n/t

She's a Flyer, Make it Four, Tall n Tiny, Short n Curly & U Choose, Darcie, Richie, Maizie, Stormy Norm, Storm in a Teacup, Cleo & Tilly all had handslips.

7 Peds sorted races amongst themselves

Maid your Point, Mo Chara, Maid u Luck & Mo Carlin just had gallops down the home straight.

Club regular George Meekin celebrated his 65th Birthday today but didn't attend so we all scoffed his Birthday Cake after racing (w00t) Happy Birthday George, hope you had a good day.

Racing on as normal next week for those not going to Highgate.

On Sunday 6th Feb we'll be running what should have been our Christmas Handicap, no set weight classes, dogs to run yd/lb against others of similar weight/size, also classes for Scratch, Pedigrees & Lurchers with goody bags for the winners - all pre entry before Saturday 5th so programmes can be made up.
Is the christmas handicap still on this weekend?

do we have to pre-book?

Yes Ann, still on for this weekend, all pre entry.

Back