The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Westhoughton Wrc

Dobs, Bobby, Jenny and Ceri from our gang all for trials please.

George trialling Arnold and Fudge.

Also Holly is going to try and get over after her dog show with Whisper for a trial - girls got the bug!! :D

Takes you to 42 I think! (w00t)

Sorry to mess you about vicky can you scratch my two darlo delight /soul to soul few problems with car so I best stay local until monday then I can get it fixed hope to see you next week if I got it fixed sorry again

Just to let everyone know racing definitely on today, lovely & sunny here.

Oh & Lurchers just enter when we get there :thumbsup:

WARMER UP THERE THAN DOWN SOUTH LOL HAVE A GOOD DAY :thumbsup:

See you soon :thumbsup:

BEEN TRIALING AT HIGHGATE THIS MORNING SPOKE TO A LOT OF PEOPLE AND BY WHAT I CAN GATHER THE WESTHOUGHTON TRACK IS A DISGRACE AT THE MOMENT EVEN ON FLAPPERSDREAM GREYHOUND TRAINERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TRACK I HOPE THEY HAVE GOT IT WRONG AS IN THE PAST ITS BEEN A PLEASURE TI RACE THERE.

Lyndas just back from Wessy and said for winter going the track was spot on, no worries whatsoever, and anyone that knows Lynda it must have been ok lol

Lyndas just back from Wessy and said for winter going the track was spot on, no worries whatsoever, and anyone that knows Lynda it must have been ok lol
THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME LES :thumbsup:

Is she slightly on the fussy side Les?

Lol

Sorry we couldn't make it today......but will get there soon hopefully!

Karen

Some had a go at Rod on Flappers for calling a meeting off at short notice,because he felt the track had been affected by the adverse weather.Rod obviously puts the dogs welfare first :thumbsup:

Norman & Sheila loved it today, infact they liked it that much they went round twice :thumbsup:

Can't comment on this week , but last week it wasn't to clever leading up to the finish glad its improved

well les thats great news if its good enough for lynda its good enough 4 everyone. :thumbsup:

I think the people who chose to run their dogs today is enough testament for the condition of the track!

just got back the track run perfectly little bit of trouble with hare near the end but that happens at most tracks at sometime or other enjoyable day

well les thats great news if its good enough for lynda its good enough 4 everyone. :thumbsup:

had a nice day out track was good for time of year please colins time but stevie came of lame no fault of the track just one of those things gutted geoff

had a nice day out track was good for time of year please colins time but stevie came of lame no fault of the track just one of those things gutted geoff
sorry to read that geoff about stevie hope hes ok

Back