The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Westhoughton Club Racing

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score
We'll try again - club nights (weather permitting) leading up to the Bend Championships are:

6th February - Club Night (Trials)

14th February - Club Racing - start 1pm

21st February - BWRA N/W Bend Bonanza

6th March - Club Night

14th March - BWRA Tyrone Open

28th March - BWRA Bend Championships

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow, weather's looking alright round here today.

Start 5.30pm :thumbsup:

I work 5mins away from wessy track nice n sunny here :thumbsup:

look forward to bringing whisper and meeting everyone, do i need to book in for anything? or bring anything else ie vaccination certificates? (sorry i am new to this) :b

look forward to bringing whisper and meeting everyone, do i need to book in for anything? or bring anything else ie vaccination certificates? (sorry i am new to this) :b
No, just bring your purse :thumbsup: :D

Confirmation for everyone, Wessy will be running tonight from 5:30pm. :thumbsup:

had a great time last night! everyone was really helpful and welcoming . i was really pleased with whisper, he loved it! THANK YOU :thumbsup:

Nice to see a good turn out at wessey last night , hopefully we will be back traing next week , racing at Easington yesterday had a realy good day , well done rocky and darren bringing the scratch title home to the north west hip hip hooray :lol:

A good turnout for the trialing last night. Times approx 20/25 slow, heavy going down the last straight and knock off but otherwise looked very good.

Times

The Black Pearl 15.26 / 15.28

Ceri (ghd) 15.45

Just Paddy 15.62

fawn/white ghd & Hoff -10yd 15.65 / 15.68

Forever Autumn 15.82

Jeans Pride 16.07

Bobby Dazzler 16.09

Rapskallion 16.10

Anagram 16.14

Hagler 16.42

Jenny Taylor 16.59 / 16.53

hiskey Fudge & Arnold - 1yd 16.64

Snip (ped) 18.09 / 17.92

Loads of handslips, all went really well.

There'll be no racing next Saturday as we've decided to run Sunday 14th instead from 1pm, or as soon as the greyhound trials finish.

All racing pre entry (1yd yr from 5 years for vets in the main handicap) no set weight classes, dogs to race against others of similar weight. Scratch 40lb & No Limit.

Trials & handslips for anyone wanting them.

Either enter through k9 or phone mark 07843 595047

A good turnout for the trialing last night. Times approx 20/25 slow, heavy going down the last straight and knock off but otherwise looked very good.
Times

The Black Pearl 15.26 / 15.28

Ceri (ghd) 15.45

Just Paddy 15.62

fawn/white ghd & Hoff -10yd 15.65 / 15.68

Forever Autumn 15.82

Jeans Pride 16.07

Bobby Dazzler 16.09

Rapskallion 16.10

Anagram 16.14

Hagler 16.42

Jenny Taylor 16.59 / 16.53

hiskey Fudge & Arnold - 1yd 16.64

Snip (ped) 18.09 / 17.92

Loads of handslips, all went really well.

There'll be no racing next Saturday as we've decided to run Sunday 14th instead from 1pm, or as soon as the greyhound trials finish.

All racing pre entry (1yd yr from 5 years for vets in the main handicap) no set weight classes, dogs to race against others of similar weight. Scratch 40lb & No Limit.

Trials & handslips for anyone wanting them.

Either enter through k9 or phone mark 07843 595047
thats valentines day aint mark taking you out : (w00t) :

Great to meet up with the dogs last night - seems like an eternity since they last ran!

All the handslips of the youngsters looked promising and I think Whisper's mum should be chuffed with her dogs trial, he did you proud!

Looking forward to next week :thumbsup:

Great to meet up with the dogs last night - seems like an eternity since they last ran!All the handslips of the youngsters looked promising and I think Whisper's mum should be chuffed with her dogs trial, he did you proud!

Looking forward to next week :thumbsup:
Thank you i was really surprized whisper caught on so well! i think im at a show on saturday next week so should be able to make sunday, :thumbsup: looking forward to it!

Back