The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Westcountry Gamefair 13/14th March

devonmaid

Registered
Reaction score
looking forward to getting out and seeing everyone ,just hope its a wee bit warmer. whose comming?

I'll be there on the Saturday with Mr Finn- have got to detangle him first though!!! See you there. xxx

Me me me!!! I'll be there :D

.... with the lurker pups (w00t) :thumbsup:

going to try and make it up there, give the dog a little run.

is there racing at this show. if so how far is the track.

Jo, there is racing on each day in the morning, not sure of length of track, but if in same place as last year, OK for smaller lurcher, but bit short for the 'biggies'

hope all well with you.

Im coming!! Might be going both days now.

Hi Jo, Maria is right.....the track was a little short last year due to lack of space they had, but it was ok to stretch the dogs legs!!

I believe The Coursing Crew are running the racing events so should be well organised :thumbsup:

I am hoping they might do some fun running for my lurker pups to learn their trade :D

I'll be there both days as the other half has roped me in to manning the tent for the BASC Shotgun Coaches. I'm getting some time off to take Puck along to the show. Hope you'll all come by and introduce yourselves and the dogs.

Does anyone have a schedule for the lurcher showing they can post? I've tried to download it but can't seem to get the cookie to crumble!

I'll be there both days as the other half has roped me in to manning the tent for the BASC Shotgun Coaches. I'm getting some time off to take Puck along to the show. Hope you'll all come by and introduce yourselves and the dogs.
Does anyone have a schedule for the lurcher showing they can post? I've tried to download it but can't seem to get the cookie to crumble!

If you PM me your addy I'll photocopy mine and send it to you :thumbsup:

If you PM me your addy I'll photocopy mine and send it to you :thumbsup:
Jane your pm box is full.

Good luck to everyone,just a bit too far for us. :thumbsup:

A special good luck to Jinnyfizz,Jane,and her pack.

Amandaxx

Looking forward to going on Sunday, :thumbsup: It'll be the puppies first trip out in public so that'll be interesting for them :wacko:

Back