The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Westcountry Game Fair

pointydogs

Registered
Reaction score
I was at the west country game fair, shepton mallet last saturday, My beddie cross was seccond in the under 23'' rough coated bitch. I had to leave shortly after the class, but i see on other thread a few other people were there and I'd love to know how anyone else got on as there was so many stunning lurchers about. Was anyone there till the end and get the final result?

DSC01707.jpg

I was at the west country game fair, shepton mallet last saturday, My beddie cross was seccond in the under 23'' rough coated bitch. I had to leave shortly after the class, but i see on other thread a few other people were there and I'd love to know how anyone else got on as there was so many stunning lurchers about. Was anyone there till the end and get the final result?
DSC01707.jpg

Well done to you !!! :thumbsup:

Over the moon to say that my Rebus won the Showing Championship on the Saturday. Reserve to him was Katie Finch's 'Secret'. Winner of the Simulated Coursing was Sarah Doble's 'Zante' (Rebus' sister).....

The weather was perfect...great day out...many thanks to 'The Coursing Crew' for putting all the events on.

WestcountryGameFairCh-Sat-Rebus-1.jpg

REBUS

Sounds like a good weekend!

Well done to all the winners - Rebus looks 'spot on' in the picture, good luck for the rest of the year :luck:

thanks very much for filling me in :thumbsup:

and Rebus is just WOW

REBUS

well done with rebus :thumbsup: he is a cracking looking dog and in stunning condition

Your Rebus is picture perfect looks in mint condition plenty of work gone into him well done and goodluck for the rest of the season :thumbsup: :luck:

Thanks everybody for all the compliments....all the hard work is beginning to pay off & I look forward to racing him more this season. :thumbsup:

i had a second in the over 26 inch bithes with fallow on the sunday . was a great show . had a fantastic time and thanks to helsbels for the handling of fallow in the show ring . i leave it to the pros . :thumbsup:

well apart from some b :rant: :rant: :rant: stealing my little norfolk my 3 managed a ribbon each lola (russell ) won reserve racing sat and champ racing sunday and won smooth bitch class ,mouse managed a second in her puppy class on sunday and her sister sky :wub: won her class on saturday ,and my pip rudy won best terrier verteran

i had a great weekend thanks 2 paddy and gang for that :thumbsup:

i only ended up with 3rd in straight racing on sunday ,

4 them who beat me richard n maria with troy , paul n sarah with tigger what better people could win well done to u all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

g8 dogs , g8 people

is any1 gonna put pics up :)) :)) ???

josh and flash

(w00t) Well were can i start had a fantastic weekend :thumbsup: paddy and the crew :thumbsup:

My badger went on too win the puppy racing both days chuffed as nuts with him :thumbsup:

and as for domino what can i say for a pup that is 17 inches high and took on all the bigger pups

she ran like a DEMON only got 2nd in her heats but boy she gave them bigges a run for there money :thumbsup:

:)) Well done to all who attended and received placings. Saturday was a good day, whether wise and turn out of dogs. As already mentioned above, my Zante won the Coursing on Saturday, followed up with a 2nd in her class. Rafa, the pup, was 2nd in the 6-12mth class and also ran very straight in the puppy racing, so i was pleased. Blake, my son, and his friend had 2nd and 3rd in the Child Handling class, so we all came home smiling. I have attached a picture of Zante with her trophy and Rafa, all tired out after his exhausting day!! I have also attached a picture of Rafa meeting his brother for the first time since last September.

BathWestShow2010109.jpg

BathWestShow2010119.jpg

BathWestShow2010107.jpg

Looks like a fantastic day was had! CONGRATS to you all, specially Rebus for winning the whole show! What a lot of work you have put in M - and it shows ;) Oh - and that special Goran for taking the Veterans :)

Sarah-Zante & Rafa look pretty fine too :)

In fact all who have added pix - all cracking looking hounds ;)

I would have loved to have been there.

DSC01707.jpg

Well done to you !!! :thumbsup:

Over the moon to say that my Rebus won the Showing Championship on the Saturday. Reserve to him was Katie Finch's 'Secret'. Winner of the Simulated Coursing was Sarah Doble's 'Zante' (Rebus' sister).....

The weather was perfect...great day out...many thanks to 'The Coursing Crew' for putting all the events on.

REBUS
What a well conditioned dog :thumbsup: with a perfect confirmation :thumbsup:

It was a cracking weekend - the weather was just fab....well apart from Saturday nite and Sunday morning, i woke up in my car to it being -3 and frozen on the inside of my car!!! :angry:

it was great to catch up with friends again.

A very BIG well done to everyone that won something and to all the pups that had their 1st runs.

My Pup Sky ran her 1st race this weekend and was reserve champion behind Sarah's Badger that is a cracking dog so i was well chuffed and really proud of her :wub: she was also place in the puppy showing class out of 20 dogs!!

My Belle also had a go at the racing and really surprised me coming 2nd!!

Brindle's shoulder has recovered quite well so i decided to just give him a little run in the fun runs to see what happened and he ran really well, he is still not his old self but i was really pleased that he didnt come back lame and he loved it! :D

Anyway i have lots of racing pics, so tonight i will sit and upload them....they are not the best as im still not great with my new professional camera but you can see the dogs!! :-

Had a fab day on the saturday-lovely weather and lots of nice dogs about. Well done to the lurcher champion- was a stunning looking dog. My beddie/whippet Finn got a first in rough dog under 23'', a first in best rabbiting dog, and a second in best bedlington x. Pretty chuffed!!!

Back