The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wessy Racing

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score
Mark's asked me to post about racing tomorrow night. Any idea who plans to go for a run as quite a few of us are going to Highgate on Saturday, it's pointless us going tomorrow if we're going to be money down.

Let me know :thumbsup:

Not spoke to George yet, I've just rang Tony to get hold of his moby number.

Tony said he doesn't neccesarily mind running his 3 twice this week if people want to run on wessy but he agreed that if the vast majority of us are running at Highgate on Saturday it might be best to cancel.

We would like to run ours

BEAR MADDIE AND MAY BE NEMO

Think Darren will be wanting to run CHARLIE

If not cancelled we will be running two at least---plus we might give highgate a look at sat --but need wifes permission for that as she may have other plans LOL

steve ;)

Just thought that this thread needed a little air ---so brought it to the top its no Mushroom ---

steve

Karen-Coral said:
Just thought that this thread needed a little air ---so brought it to the top  its no Mushroom ---
steve

Steve you are priceless......hope Karen does let you out Saturday night :lol:

Spoke to George he wishes to run all 3 of his dogs at wessy.

Diane & Dave are running 2 peds for trials if possible.

Left a message with Emma on her moby to get back to me.

Will Pm Terry & Sheila in a mo and I'll text Peter if he's planning on coming with Poppy.

Might give Whitey a trial see if he can still rub the paint off the rail---he is acting like a pup at the moment so i will give him something to de-stress him---

Steve/

I was just thinking ahead --as i often do !!!lol

i thought it would be a good idea if we started to collect from our members a few raffle prizes for the war of the roses meeting that way people have a chance of remembering --- i always forget if its left till last minute---would like to see a raffle like the one at East Aryshire club where it is part of the racing day out

could we have some thoughts from members on this?

steve :thumbsup:

We could do with a raffle to pay for the presentation jackets for our open too :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
We could do with a raffle to pay for the presentation jackets for our open too :thumbsup:

[/quote

Well what ever is made can only boost club funds and will make things better all round ---

nice to see your up early Vicky

steve

7 posts from STEVE! .................... :- "

5 while I'm out at work- :- "

Get some bloody work done, no wonder the vacuuming hasn't been done!

Karen :clown:

Karen-Coral said:
7 posts from STEVE! .................... :- "
5 while I'm out at work- :- "

Get some bloody work done, no wonder the vacuuming hasn't been done!

Karen :clown:

THERE IS ALWAYS THE BLACK PLASTIC BAGS AND A SNOW COVERED CAR PARK KAREN :clown: NOT FORGETTING THE HAMSTERS EY :cheers: :luck:

Back