The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We're Off On Holiday

J.T.

Registered
Reaction score
We finally managed to find somewhere that would take 3 dogs so we are off to Caernarvon on Sat for a week.

Who has their summer holiday in Nov (w00t)

It is a chalet on a holiday park but all the facilities such as the pool, disco & bar will be shut but I don't care. A bit of peace & quiet is just what I want, so I'd be better of leaving noisy Hebe at home then :lol:

Just to make it a bit different we are having to take one of the cats too as he's on antibiotics atm & I don't want my friend whos looking after the cats to have the extra worry about tablets.

So, a summer holiday in Wales in the middle of the coldest weather for ages, with 3 dogs & a cat :lol:

Sounds great, roll on saturday :thumbsup:

(w00t) and I thought we were mad having our summer holiday in October :lol: Have a great time :luck:

J.T. said:
We finally managed to find somewhere that would take 3 dogs so we are off to Caernarvon on Sat for a week.Who has their summer holiday in Nov (w00t)

It is a chalet on a holiday park but all the facilities such as the pool, disco & bar will be shut but I don't care. A bit of peace & quiet is just what I want, so I'd be better of leaving noisy Hebe at home then :lol:

Just to make it a bit different we are having to take one of the cats too as he's on antibiotics atm & I don't want my friend whos looking after the cats to have the extra worry about tablets.

So, a summer holiday in Wales in the middle of the coldest weather for ages, with 3 dogs & a cat :lol:

Sounds great, roll on saturday :thumbsup:

(w00t) make shure you pack your thermales is freezing down here in wales :thumbsup:

That would be my favourite time to go on holiday to a holiday park, when it's all closed and quiet except for just a few people.

Hope you have a lovely time!

lucky you,we went october last year and it was perfect,so peaceful and relaxing and the dogs could run on the beach hassle free.

have a great time :thumbsup: ,wish it was me :(

Sounds like fun..... Mad, but fun!! (w00t)

Have a great time.

Hey its a holiday 8) .... and a break from the routine - Enjoy :thumbsup: Im sure you will have a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a great time. Wales out of holiday season is just the most wonderful, beautiful place. Lovely beaches and stunning mountain scenery as a backdrop. Can I come too? :lol:

you'll have a great time all chilling out, don't forget the winter woollies tho'

hope to see lots of pics when you get back :thumbsup:

Just got in from Friday night out, nothing like last minute packing eh!!

So, stuffed a few thick jumpers in a bag, that's me done then :- " Oh yeah, a bottle of wine too..... sorted!!

Dog food, cat food, tablets :b

Hey Ho, off we goooooo!!!

Am I excited, you bet I am.

Sad eh!!

see you all in a week :D

Have a lovely time and don't foget we want loads of pictures :thumbsup:

have a nice holiday hun,and dont forget the piccies :D

Hello! I know this is an old post however I've just joined and thought I would introduce myself in the hope that we may be of interest in the future. We are www.brechfaforestbarns.com and our Facebook page is Brechfa Forest Barns - totally dog friendly holiday cottages. We offer:-

- breathtaking views
- beautiful accommodation
- enclosed gardens
- no limit on the number of dogs allowed
- forest and mountain walks from the door
- dog friendly beaches a short drive away
- an abundance of info on dog friendly attractions in each of the lets
- optional delicious home cooked meals delivered hot to your table
- dog sitting
- mountain bike hire and guiding on site

We have just been awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence and have over 60 x 5 star reviews: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g1472488-d2694907-Brechfa_Forest_Barns-Brechfa_Carmarthenshire_Wales.html

I very much hope we are of interest :)

Nikki

10424272_746108325432794_1783630069279953803_n.jpg

BTB1.jpg

Back