The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Went To The Pound Today

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score
had a trip up to the pound today to return the collie x to them ( was only fostering her for the week ) and look who caught my eye :wub:

his PTS date was mon :( i couldnt leave him there , well could you :D

ive named him harry and he is a DARLING :wub: fantastic with the kids and dogs and he is a star !!

he is up for adoption so please feel free to pm me if you would like more info , also does anyone have any idea what his cross is ????

thank you :D

handsom harry himself :wub:

rescue036.jpg

rescue033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hes georgeous i definately couldnt leave him there :unsure: is he a whippet collie x

Aw, thank goodness you saved him! He's lovely. In that second pic he has a look of GSD about the face. Can't put my finger on why, maybe its just the expression reminds me of our old girl around the eyes :unsure:

he does look "heavier" on the photos than he really is but i too think a bit of gsd has snuck in there , hw is soooooooooooooooooo happy to have a cosy bed and friends !!!!! he is so non dominant its unreal and he has a look in his eye as if to say "can i " before he does anything bless him :wub:

he is gorgeous,looks like gsd x collie x whippet to me.wish i could have him,just agreed to have another dog today.(damn)

JUST FOUND OUT HE IS SCARED OF CATS (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

took him round to my mum and dads as they have a cat , he took one look at it and turned tail bless him :b keppt turning him to look at it but he just kept puttint his head down and turning away :oops:

so as well as being perfect in every way he can also live with cats :thumbsup:

awwww,hes lovely sharon.i darent go to the local pound id end up bringing everything home with me.if i saw a date to be put to sleep id bring it home. :( so i darent go.hubs would kill me.good on you for bringing this lovely lad back with you and good luck with finding him a nice home :luck: :luck:

well i can safely say he is housetrined too :thumbsup:

i clipped his nails today AND HE JUST SAT THERE AND LET ME (w00t)

no struggling or nothing :wub:

he is just the sweeeeeetest boy and he is going to make someone very very happy :wub:

please some one have him before i get too attached :(

jimdewhurst said:
saraquele said:
jimdewhurst said:
View attachment 47247View attachment 47247
affieluver said:
hes georgeous i definately couldnt leave him there  :unsure:   is he a whippet collie x
looks a bit like mine

gosh he does dosent he (w00t) what cross is yours ?

just a non ped racing whippet no collie or GSD

sorry to side track the topic but what breedom is your whippet?

and good luck to harry for the future :luck: :huggles:

eve said:
jimdewhurst said:
saraquele said:
jimdewhurst said:
View attachment 47247View attachment 47247
affieluver said:
hes georgeous i definately couldnt leave him there  :unsure:   is he a whippet collie x
looks a bit like mine

gosh he does dosent he (w00t) what cross is yours ?

just a non ped racing whippet no collie or GSD

sorry to side track the topic but what breedom is your whippet?

and good luck to harry for the future :luck: :huggles:

shes about 3 yrs old and her father was simpson

He's very handsome and sounds like a real star. Thank goodness you rescued him in time, someone's going to be very lucky to have him :wub:

a couple of new piks taken today , he is still looking for a forever home :huggles:

rescue052.jpg

rescue056.jpg

Awww he is lovely :wub: Hope he finds a new forever loving home very soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

saraquele said:
had a trip up to the pound today to return the collie x to them ( was only fostering her for the week )  and look who caught my eye  :wub:
his PTS date was mon  :(   i couldnt leave him there , well could you  :D

ive named him harry and he is a DARLING  :wub:   fantastic with the kids and dogs and he is a star !!

he is up for adoption so please feel free to pm me if you would like more info , also does anyone have any idea what his cross is ????

thank you  :D

handsom harry himself  :wub:

rescue036.jpg

rescue033.jpg

Why do you think he is a cross? 32" at the shoulder or somthing? looks like a Whippet to me, by the way how far from Arbroath are you? that dog is a three out of three!

millions of miles away from you lol

at the moment we are waiting on a homecheck which should be done on thursday :thumbsup:

im used to peds so he may well be a non ped :thumbsup:

Back