The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Well Done Vicki,chatsworth Champion Of Champions!

chill36

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to Vicki Grocock and Secret winning "Champion of Champions"today at Chatsworth :cheers: Absolutely over the moon for you :D wish we could of been there to see your triumph,but as you know we were busy elsewhere ;) see you next weekend,julie and chris :D :thumbsup:

Congratulations Vicki.All da way from rainy old Northern Ireland.Hope to get there next year.

congratulations.jpg

Well done Vicky

G & H

WE stopped and watched the final,a big congrats to Vicki.There were a few tears,she was very overwhelmed!!

A well deserved"Chatsworth-Champion of Champions".

Amanda,Pete and the doggiesxxxx

Thats fantastic news :thumbsup: Big well done from me and George Vick.Not the first time for Vicky.To do it once is great,to do it twice,is sommat real special :thumbsup:

was vicki by any chance once the owner of a dog called reefer? an did she breed a dog called sid.

was vicki by any chance once the owner of a dog called reefer? an did she breed a dog called sid.
I did own a dog called Reffer but it was my friends Bet and Clire that bred Sid!

Thats fantastic news :thumbsup: Big well done from me and George Vick.Not the first time for Vicky.To do it once is great,to do it twice,is sommat real special :thumbsup:
Thanks every one , like you say Kaz to do it once was great , Never thought I would do in twice :) Secret following in her great grandma`s footsteps :thumbsup:

A big congratulations from me vicki, well done its so nice to see you've done it again, thats 2 for you and clair, :thumbsup:

do you have a photo

Vicki i take my hat of to you, if youre not winning races youre winning show classes or Show Championships. Im at this game a hand full of years now and i havent met the like of you anywhere on my travels.

Top girl in this sport and no mistake !

Huge Congratulations for yesterday, i stayed to see the final 6...glad i did. All stunning dogs and worthy of the Final line up.

Sorry i didnt get saying cheerio to the Notts & Derby squad but i almost left myself short for time and had to do a Usain to make up.

See you in 2 weeks :)

well done vicky yet again you deserve it the work you put into the dogs ;)

at best

chris

My very first post, and so glad it was to say "Well done" to Vicki on her win!!!! :)

well done anyway vicki congrats. my mate had sid off of betty i think i remember u from pleasly an sum shows an races around matlock cheers dwane

THAT DOG LOOKS LIKE A WINNER ;)

PRETTY HAT YOU GOT THERE VICKY :lol:

Well done Vicki, that is a fantastic dog. :)

Vicky

x

many congrats to you vicky and also our 2 west country winners ,reserve rob ley with twister and maria pether with rebus 3rd i had a fab weekend as well nice to see friends i only see once in a while. a special mention to all the nlrc team thank you for all your hard work

Back