The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Well Done Georgia!

What a fabulous achievement, well done Georgia! :cheers:

Well Done Georgia, a great achievement. I love that last picture of you moving the Standard Poodle you look so good together, any chance we will see a Standard Poodle at Lanakeshena??????

Jenny, Sparky and Dylan

quintessence said:
Well Done Georgia, a great achievement.  I love that last picture of you moving the Standard Poodle you look so good together, any chance we will see a Standard Poodle at Lanakeshena?????? 
Jenny, Sparky and Dylan

Thankyou Jenny, and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (w00t) no chance of seeing a standard poodle at lanakeshena!!! :lol: :huggles: although georgie did rather like him!! :unsure:

Wow!!!! a huge well done georgia !!! you must be so proud and rightly so , im be so proud too if a child of mine done so well , pat yourself on the back too!!! :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS GEORGIA - WHAT A FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT.[/SIZE] :cheers:

The photos are really good, and you look so professional handling the Standard Poodle. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Absolutely fantastic result, congratulations Georgia - you should be so proud of yourself and of course Phoebe.

[SIZE=14pt] :thumbsup: WELL DONE GEORGIA!!! :cheers: [/SIZE]

:cheers: A GREAT RESULT!!! :thumbsup:

GREAT PHOTOS! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done georgia :cheers: :cheers: and of course phoebe :thumbsup:

Wow this is a fantastic achievement! Congratlations this is such a big win well done!

Back