The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Well Done Beaubeau And Willow

twister

Registered
Reaction score
:thumbsup: :wub: WELL DONE TO BEAUBEAU AND WILLOW. :thumbsup: :wub:

Willow won the under 6 months puppy class at Knebworth gamefair on Saturday she was also awarded Reserve best pup.

Willow showed her little socks off for BeauBeau, she was up agaisnt some tough competition. o:)

2008-03-08_13-27-50_08032008038.jpg

Well done Tracey looks like you had a good weekend showing :thumbsup:

any more pics of the coursing from the weekend ?

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Congratulations Willow & Tracey :thumbsup:

Looks as though there was a cold wind blowing (w00t)

Fab result, well done :thumbsup:

TCx

well done tracey and willow,shes a lovely girl :wub: :huggles:

twister said:
:thumbsup:   :wub: WELL DONE TO BEAUBEAU AND WILLOW.  :thumbsup:   :wub:
Willow won the under 6 months puppy class at Knebworth gamefair on Saturday she was also awarded Reserve best pup.

Willow showed her little socks off for BeauBeau, she was up agaisnt some tough competition. o:)

Thanks for posting that, twister.. I was so, so pleased with Willow getting a red rosette. Her first gamefair and first time in a ring, I was very proud indeed.

Willow has been an absolute joy to have around from the off and seems to take everything in her stride which makes it a pleasure taking her anywhere :wub:

And Jane ? It was bloody FREEZING !!!
chilly.gif
Not even hot cider and samples of whiskey could warm my bones.. :lol:

Tracey x

[SIZE=21pt]well done tracey and willow :cheers: [/SIZE]

beaubeau said:
twister said:
:thumbsup:   :wub: WELL DONE TO BEAUBEAU AND WILLOW.  :thumbsup:   :wub:

Thanks for posting that, twister.. I was so, so pleased with Willow getting a red rosette. Her first gamefair and first time in a ring, I was very proud indeed.

Willow has been an absolute joy to have around from the off and seems to take everything in her stride which makes it a pleasure taking her anywhere :wub:

And Jane ? It was bloody FREEZING !!!
chilly.gif
Not even hot cider and samples of whiskey could warm my bones.. :lol:

Tracey x

well done beaubeau with willow 1st time out good going keep it up :thumbsup:

:) Well done to Willow, i missed that class, would loved to of seen you strutting your stuff. :thumbsup: Diane.

great news tracey well done to you and the beautiful willow shes looking wonderful...and making us doggie broody lol congratulations.xxxxxxxxxxxxx :wub: :wub:

:thumbsup: great stuff Tracey

willow is beautiful am sure u r so proud of her

congratulations

rhonda

Back