The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome B.s.

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score
hello LISA! BS = Burnt Sienna? HOW ARE YOU? Welcome to k9 !!!! How are those beautiful girls :wub: of yours? Please post some pics so all these lovely people can see them....

Hello Lana and thank you for the wlcome!

It's a bit late but I haven't seen it before today!! I haven't had time to figure out how to read the board in the easiest way yet.....

I just got home yesterday from a very nice vacation to Hawaii, so I'm up in the middle of the night before I get used to the 12 hour time differance....

Today we are going to the Swedeish sighthound show in Köping, now that's what I call a good start of getting back to the real life!!!

I'm going to try to attach a picture of Sotis (A. Love Is All Around) and her two daughters that I kept from her litter. Keep your fingers crossed,

Take care

Lisa J, Sweden

Boy I'm out of it!!

No picture and alot of spelling bloopers, Sorry, will have to study about sending pictures!!!!

Got to get ready for the show!!!

Lisa J.

:cheers: Welcome Lisa!!!! :cheers:

Watch out we easily get addicted to the K9 community (w00t) :- " :lol:

Nice picture :thumbsup: of the 3 lovely girls :wub: :wub: :wub:

Best of luck for the show :luck: :luck: :luck:

Keep us all informed of the results (Stefan doesn't come here very often and also it's been a long time we haven't read anything from Henrik, Malin was in Australia so we haven't read anything about Sweden lately :( )......

Tamara (from France)

Hi Lisa! :)

Lovely to see you here!

Give kisses to your girls, especially lovely Steffie! :wub:

Oh the adorable Sotis :* and those two girls are looking VERY nice, Lisa. Thanks for the pic.... look forward to seeing some more.

Let's know what happens at your show....

My show season is over - won't get another show now until February and even then it will be too hot. Oh the withdrawal symptoms I suffer from Oct - Feb ... Chronic!

Hi Lisa, Lovely girls, dont know the breeding but the quality shows!

Why Burnt Sienna? nothing to do with Quinacridone gold is it? ;)

I've just read on the Swedish whippet club results page that Ch. Adagio Love is All Around took BOB......

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS LISA AND SOTIS!!!![/SIZE]

:cheers: :thumbsup:

Tamara

Aaah That's my Girl! Well Done Sotis ... and Lisa of course! :cheers:

action-smiley-046.gif

party-smiley-020.gif

Well this was a good start of coming back home!

Thank you but I must say I didn't do all the work, I left her to a brand new handler!! I useually always show her myself but I have noticed that she is getting lazy when I show her, so I've tried to let others show her the last few times and that seems to be working.... So she was shown buy Reinhard Seim of kennel Flic Flac, Germany. We had never met him before, he was here at Stefan Råghammar (Adagio) for the weekend to pick up two pups from Adagio's last litter. He looked at Sotis and liked her, so I asked him if he wanted to show her, and that turned out well!!!!

Here's the result's for those who are interested:

BOB Ch Adagio Love Is All Around

BB-2 Collooney Winner Takes It All, CC

BB-3 Adagio The Way You Dream

BB-4 Balzac Bird On The Wire

BB-5 Celridge Cebrenia

BOS Ch Carmodey Prima Di Tutto

BD-2 Ch Airescot Bob Fest

BD-3 Samanthas Soul To Soul, CC

BD-4 Bohem Garden Delight

BD-5 Adagio My Culture

Well I bought a new camera in USA and I have alot of learning to do....but here is a picture that I took at the show in Köping.

Lisa J.

You are quite lucky that your dogs are OK to be handled by someone else 'cause mine aren't..... at all!!!!!!!

It happened several times that Mojo and Mia, but also with Spike and Gilda, had to compete one against the other for BOB so I had to choose which one I wanted to give the best chance..... because the other acted in those situations just like a kangaroo :oops: :b , quite embarrassing in fact!

Maybe it would be OK if I wasn't there at all, I don't know, I would have to try that once... but people who tried keep saying my dogs are too spoiled :b , but I can't help it.... there are mostly my pets, even if I show them :)

Back