The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We All Met Up With Bluenoise!

Lovely pictures - especially like the ones of Muffin and Sydney play bowing :D

Pat - George is looking really well this year!!! Reckon you're going to have a good season with him :thumbsup:

Irie sends a tail wag to his friends :))

Don't know how I missed this :unsure: :unsure:

Looks like you all had a good time :) Great pics Gillian :thumbsup:

I've stayed with Pat a few times and had some nice walks on Goodrington Sands with all the dogs :wub: :wub: :wub:

We spent a couple of days in Paignton with my in-laws, so we were able to meet up with Pat (Bluenoise), Sidney & George on the beach for a walk.
Not a very good pic of Jonah, but I don't seem to have taken many of him so thought I'd include it! :p

2009Apr16_0449.jpg

Sidney & Muffin

2009Apr16_0452.jpg

None of the whippets seemed to want to run - Sidney and Muffin came close but it was all a bit half hearted. -_-

2009Apr16_0453_edited-1.jpg

I did manage to get one good running pic of Sidney. :wub:

2009Apr16_0454_edited-2.jpg

Sidney & George :wub: :wub:

2009Apr16_0456.jpg

At the water's edge

2009Apr16_0457_edited-1.jpg

Some smelly seaweed which was obviously very inviting :x

2009Apr16_0458_edited-1.jpg

Muffin :wub:

2009Apr16_0459.jpg

A bit of surf and spray!

2009Apr16_0460_edited-1.jpg

Sidney and Muffin started to seriously play bow to each other, and we thought that they were about to tear off along the beach but it came to nothing - I don't think either of them wanted to be chased, they both wanted to be the chaser! :- :lol:

2009Apr16_0462.jpg
Fantastic pics of your dogs . You have really captured their spirit :)

I missed this too. Lovely pics of your lovely whippets. Sidney and George seem to take to every dog they meet, they have such good natures. Its lovely to be able to take your whippets out to play with friends. Hope George is enjoying all the TLC after his injury on Sunday Pat - such bad luck when he is in such good form.

Gorgeous Pics :thumbsup: they look as if they were having the time of their lives :D

lovely pics Gillian,glad you had a good day :)

Back