The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Summa Breeze & Wcrch Npwrch Evansent

This little man is soon to be leaving us for a lovely home with Daddy AJ

DSCF0197-1-1.jpg

woo hoo i had a cuddle on Sunday :wub: :wub: :wub: total credit to you and Sash, i hope Amy and Megan are as naughty as Smudge...you deserve it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww they are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: Make the most of them they grow all to soon!

Best of :luck: with them all :thumbsup:

I had a cuddle too of the little black girlie :wub: she is lush!

This little man is soon to be leaving us for a lovely home with Daddy AJ

DSCF0197-1-1.jpg
only (w00t) 4 more sleeps :D :wub: all very excited yummy yum yums

He's coming to lift all our spirits.xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
He will certainly do that June :wub: he is such a happy little chap.......only 3 more
DSCF0201-1.jpg
now :huggles:

What a beautiful picture he is a little stunner :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He will certainly do that June :wub: he is such a happy little chap.......only 3 more
DSCF0201-1.jpg
:huggles: He looks like a little Angle from Evan, that will change when he gets to this mad house lol

soooooo!!!!!! SWEET :wub: only 3 more sleeps xxxxx

I would just like to say to Sash, Mark and especially Lesley what a fantastic job you have done with the Puppie's :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seven will be living with his Daddy and I bet June and Alan will be all Gooey :- :- so I would like to wish you all the Good Luck for the future with them and look forward to seeing all of them racing in the near future :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the lovely comments.........I know both ourselves , June & Alan are bowled over with our little charges.They have been a total joy to watch grow ( having just three probably helped)......We wish the Foster family all the best with Sevan, he is a fantastic lad and we will miss him.... go with all our best wishes........and a sprinkling of Summa Breeze
thmagicdustbluedivider24.gif

DSCF0252-1.jpg
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Back