The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Spch Light Fantastic+vctexas Tea

(w00t) he is so cute, he aint half got some thick legs on him trish :blink: :blink:

no fear of him blowing over in the wind (w00t)

These pups also at the Champs Sunday,I think the last one was being collected by John that day.They are real little crackers :wub: ,but one really stands out of the crowd ...little Forest :wub: look forward to watching him :thumbsup:

well we met jacob and forest and what a pair of corkers :wub:

they did,nt seem worrid by all the people and dogs

good luck trish and cheryl :luck: :luck:

Here's a few pic's taken today of Forest at 9wks old :wub:

P1010196.jpg

:huggles:

P1010197.jpg

:wub:

P1010198.jpg

-_-

P1010190.jpg

hes looking good cheryl,what a cutie he is :wub: :wub: :wub:

took these at the champs

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg

There lovely trish............Forest wants to see a few of his little bro Jacob :huggles:

he seems to be getting darker (w00t)

he is lovely.....i bet he is a little angel o:) :- " :lol:

both Jacob & Forest looking gorgeous :wub: :wub:

this was taken last sunday too,have got a few on the camera still just havent had time to download them yet.

IMG_2335.jpg

jacob as just been weighed and hes 7lb 4oz :huggles:

forest and jacob at gloucester :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

Think that Forest is a bit of a thug :- " he was beating Junior up last week at the Champs and his own brother this week :lol: :lol: Great pics Trish they both look :wub: :wub:

Carol Jepson said:
Think that Forest is a bit of a thug  :- "  he was beating Junior up last week at the Champs and his own brother this week  :lol:   :lol:   Great pics Trish they both look  :wub:   :wub:

it was jacob that was the thug yesterday :p he had forest on his back and all the sound effects was going on,poor forest :wub: :huggles:

well the pups are 10 weeks old today and our jacob is a joy to have round,hes now 8lb 3oz :) heres a few pics i took yesterday :wub: :huggles:

a bit of kung foo i think (w00t)

IMG_2965.jpg

he loves kiplin :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

we all love him to bits :wub: :huggles:

IMG_2922.jpg

don,t kipling and jacob look great togeather best mates :wub:

great pic,s trish as allways love looking at them mate :thumbsup:

sue

I saw Jacob at Gloucester and thought what a lovely little puppy he was bbt I didn't realise at the time who he was! :wub:

Great pics Trish, Jacob looks lovely :wub: Lola is now 8lb 7oz but Jacob looks like he has thicker legs than her. bet he's gonna be taller than her but similar weight :) Can't wait to see the boys again tomorrow :thumbsup:

Back