The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Spch Light Fantastic+vctexas Tea

peppermint lady said:
go on trish (w00t)   (w00t)   make it up to 8 like us :- "  never stop on an odd number :oops:

you lot are fatal to be around,i will never be rich you know,but i suppose i would be rich with canine love which is loads better than money....isnt it :wacko: :p

7 is definately an odd number :- " we've gone to 8 and its much better :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you know you can count on nevie to puppysit at the club :- " but then again who'll look after jnr (w00t) :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
7 is definately an odd number  :- "  we've gone to 8 and its much better  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   you know you can count on nevie to puppysit at the club  :- "  but then again who'll look after jnr  (w00t)   :lol:
could have a puppy creche going on (w00t) :lol: :lol:

trish g said:
Carol Jepson said:
7 is definately an odd number  :- "  we've gone to 8 and its much better  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:    you know you can count on nevie to puppysit at the club  :- "   but then again who'll look after jnr  (w00t)   :lol:

thats what my house is turning in to (w00t) (w00t)

go on trish......you have room on your signature for another piccy, noah doesnt like being on the end (w00t) :- "

peppermint lady said:
trish g said:
Carol Jepson said:
7 is definately an odd number  :- "  we've gone to 8 and its much better  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:    you know you can count on nevie to puppysit at the club  :- "   but then again who'll look after jnr  (w00t)   :lol:

thats what my house is turning in to (w00t) (w00t)

go on trish......you have room on your signature for another piccy, noah doesnt like being on the end (w00t) :- "

(w00t) all i can say is wait and see :- "

just bumping this up for someone :- "

You have every right to drool Trish, :lol: They are gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Jacob is a lovely name, but will you shorten it to Jake??

naylorwhippets said:
You have every right to drool Trish, :lol: They are gorgeous :wub:   :wub: Jacob is a lovely name, but will you shorten it to Jake??

love the name jake and he will be called that,just giving him a posh sunday best name :p :huggles: carnt wait to see him again :thumbsup:

Ohh bless look at little Jacob waving his

tiny pink paw on your signature
Smiley-beatinghearts.gif

I still dont know if your really lucky or really mental Trish :lol:

AnnSa said:
Ohh bless look at little Jacob waving his tiny pink paw on your signature
Smiley-beatinghearts.gif

I still dont know if your really lucky or really mental Trish :lol:

maybe both ann,but love is love :wub: :huggles:

And you look like you got a great big dose of

Whippet Love...........better than some things

you could get a dose of :lol:

Seriously he's gorgeous and i think your very

lucky to be getting ones of these little sweethearts :thumbsup:

AnnSa said:
And you look like you got a great big dose ofWhippet Love...........better than some things

you could get a dose of  :lol:

Seriously he's gorgeous and i think your very

lucky to be getting ones of these little sweethearts  :thumbsup:

i am very lucky :thumbsup: :huggles:

I can't wait to watch you running round like headless chickens at racing (w00t) :lol: lol. Jacob is gorgeous Trish :wub: :wub:

Carol Jepson said:
I can't wait to watch you running round like headless chickens at racing  (w00t)   :lol:   lol.  Jacob is gorgeous Trish  :wub:   :wub:

going to be shouting you all the time carol :- " and neve :p :teehee:

we know your all too willing to help :huggles: :thumbsup: :p

trish g said:
Carol Jepson said:
I can't wait to watch you running round like headless chickens at racing  (w00t)   :lol:   lol.   Jacob is gorgeous Trish  :wub:   :wub:

sorry trish...ive already booked them to help me (w00t) as next year we will have.........................................8 runners :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

i shound by rights be a size 10, all this running about :b :- " :lol:

peppermint lady said:
trish g said:
Carol Jepson said:
I can't wait to watch you running round like headless chickens at racing  (w00t)   :lol:   lol.   Jacob is gorgeous Trish  :wub:   :wub:

sorry trish...ive already booked them to help me (w00t) as next year we will have.........................................8 runners :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

i shound by rights be a size 10, all this running about :b :- " :lol:

you and me alike (w00t) but i seem to put it on far too easy these days :(

can we have some pics soon becky pleaseeeee :huggles: i need a puppy fix :b

Back