The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Red Devil

Gunscrossed

Registered
Reaction score
I'm getting my first Whippet soon, he's a son of WcrCh Red Devil, any one have a nice pic. of Red Devil?

Thanks in advance,

Pete

No photo (but there's plenty in older Whippet News)......but he's a white and red brindle parti coloured dog of about 21lbs ...........I saw him on Sunday .......He's just starting to get ready for the opens where he'll compete in the vets group ........Surley the breeder of your pup will have a photo if you ask :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
No photo (but there's plenty in older Whippet News)......but he's a white and red brindle parti coloured dog of about 21lbs ...........I saw him on Sunday .......He's just starting to get ready for the opens where he'll compete in the vets group ........Surley the breeder of your pup will have a photo if you ask  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

I do have a photo but was after one of him racing or standing nice,

:cheers:

Pete

He was a little excited when I was trying to take photos :- "

Gunscrossed said:
Strike Whippets said:
No photo (but there's plenty in older Whippet News)......but he's a white and red brindle parti coloured dog of about 21lbs ...........I saw him on Sunday .......He's just starting to get ready for the opens where he'll compete in the vets group ........Surley the breeder of your pup will have a photo if you ask  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

I do have a photo but was after one of him racing or standing nice,

:cheers:

Pete

I'll see if I can dig one out :thumbsup:

Here you are .......a recent Giggsy photo ........He's just starting to get ready for this year's vet's racing :D ...........btw this was a bigger photo, but I had to cut alot off due to the size :b

s.jpg

Back