The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Npwrch Evansent X Kangarooby

omg (w00t) (w00t) they are huge (w00t) i will warn you picture taking gets harder by the day :lol: :lol:

the fawn girls are stunning :wub:

Yes they are big and so strong already, but I do like a biggun :lol: I've just weighed them all and they range from 2lb to

2 1/2lb - We keep feeding Ruby, Ruby keeps feeding them and Malcolm keeps saying "It's like shovelling fuel into a steam train" (w00t)

Please don't tell me it gets harder to take the pics :eek: it took me ages to get these ones today! :b

lovely strong looking pups a credit to you and mum :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

They are a healthy looking bunch Maggi but about the pictures..... guess what :D

Things are packed way here at the mo can't find anything but did find this pic of DAD, and yes you are right Maggi he is like his Dad minnie me

Oh dear! I made a right mess of uploading the previous pictures :wacko: they're all over the place!! :clown:
Never mind I'll try for the pics of the girls now...... ;)

I've taken the girls in two's as it was easier!

View attachment 68452

View attachment 68453

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS - I WANT MY MUM :rant:

View attachment 68454

View attachment 68455

:thumbsup:

Thanks June for the picture of minnie AJ - Ah so sweet :*

This little fella on the left of the first picture is the one that looks most like his dad :wub: except he hasn't got white socks like AJ - just little twinkle toes ;)

pictures taken at 23 days old

pups_at_play_006.jpg

pups_at_play_005.jpg

pups_at_play_004.jpg

As much as I'd like to keep a dog for racing, it's not really practical with 3 bitches already so.............

'Ramona' black bitch pup sitting up on the right of toy is mine :wub: :wub:

pups_at_play_008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggi they are all sooooooooooooo lovely they are an absolute credit to you and Ruby :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and Ruby :wub:

Thanks June for the picture of minnie AJ - Ah so sweet :*
This little fella on the left of the first picture is the one that looks most like his dad :wub: except he hasn't got white socks like AJ - just little twinkle toes ;)

pictures taken at 23 days old

View attachment 68597

View attachment 68598

View attachment 68599

As much as I'd like to keep a dog for racing, it's not really practical with 3 bitches already so.............

'Ramona' black bitch pup sitting up on the right of toy is mine :wub: :wub:

View attachment 68600

THEY ARE LOVELY . :wub: I LOVVVVVVVVVVE THE BLACK AND WHITE ONES :- :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous pups :wub: :D

I'm very taken by the fawn girlies, especially the one with the thinnest white blaze on her face - beautiful girlie!! :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous pups :wub: :D I'm very taken by the fawn girlies, especially the one with the thinnest white blaze on her face - beautiful girlie!! :wub:
Thanks, yes she is quite striking with her four white feet and white tail tip too :*

And I especially love that blue one of yours - Sox - looks the image of my dearest Tin Soldier which I lost many years ago.

Two of the girls have gone quite pale in their coats since they were born. Does anybody know if that's what red fawn pups do before they go dark again? - their heads still seem quite red - but just wondering if they are in fact red fawns?

pups_at_26_days_003.jpg

pups_at_26_days_004.jpg

pups_at_26_days_005.jpg

not sure what that thick white thing at the top of the screen is!!! :eek: surely it can't be one of my grey hairs (w00t)

pups_at_26_days_006.jpg

and some more ...............

pups_at_26_days_007.jpg

(w00t) there's that thing again - like a beam of light - and getting thicker :b

pups_at_26_days_008.jpg

pups_at_26_days_010.jpg

pups_at_26_days_014.jpg

that's all for now :D

I keep coming back to drool over that little dark red girlie :wub:

I have a red brindle lurcher who was much darker when she was born, almost dark brown, but turned an orange red as she grew so I wonder if, once they get lighter, they stay lighter :unsure:

It does look as though at least two might end up the same colour as their mum.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

stunning pups...Chance sends his half brothers and sisters a lick :wub:

Pups are 6 weeks old today and all are so loving and full of fun :wub: They put smiles on our faces every day with their antics.

We seem to have them in a good routine but it's still hard work :sweating: keeping up with them all and the attention they require, but it's well worth it :)

Here are some of the latest pictures.

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_001.jpg

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_003.jpg

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_007.jpg

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_019.jpg

THE THREE BOYS

Snip The Spinnaker

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_019.jpg :wub: :wub:

Ready About Scout

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_016.jpg :wub: :wub:

Evansabove The Ocean

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_022.jpg :wub: :wub:

THE FOUR GIRLS

Ahoy Ramona

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_032.jpg :wub: :wub:

Anchors Away Rena

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_024.jpg :wub: :wub:

Mizzen Mast Mohana

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_027.jpg :wub: :wub:

Red Sea Rig

pups_at_5_to_6_weeks_025.jpg :wub: :wub:

Look at them all, they are coming on a treat :D All gorgeous, but Ramona is a little stunner! :wub:

Anchors Away Rena is :wub: :wub: :wub:

have they all got racing homes?

they are a credit to you :wub: :wub:

Awww, my favourite, Rena, has her name now :wub:

Has she got a home too? :-

Myy favorites are Snip and Ramona. :wub: Can't you tell I'm fond of black and whites. Still couldn't decide between them though.

Maggie they look fab, a real credit to you.

Back