The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Light Fantastic= Vc Texas Tea

Thank's Cheryl for putting those pics on :thumbsup: Pups are due 9th April. Cody seems to be getting bigger by the minute (w00t)

Dont they make a lovely couple, :huggles: do you think you"ll get blacks/whites. :huggles:

Is it me or has Cody gained a few pounds!.................... :eek: :lol:

Mummy to be :wub:

HPIM0261.jpg

HPIM0254.jpg

HPIM0263.jpg

HPIM0253.jpg

Ooooo yes, she has gained a bit. Best of luck :luck:

(w00t) good lord she is really looking plump :- " :- "

you must be getting very excited :huggles: :huggles:

Cody is now known as the white elephant, she has over 2 weeks to go yet (w00t) getting excited wondering what colours im going to get (what do you think Judy) and i can feel them wriggling about now and seen a few kicks :wub:

Crikey Becky isn't she big considering she's got 2 weeks left (w00t) Bet you can't wait :cheers:

Best of luck :luck:

Cody is blooooooooooooooooming :wub: (w00t) Can't believe how big she is, she looks like she's going to give birth any minute. :sweating:

She looks blooming lovely Becky, :wub: fingers crossed you get your little girl, :thumbsup: not long now. :huggles:

Wow Becky - are you sure you have your dates right :eek: she will pop before another 2 weeks go by (w00t) She looks like she's blooming, and motherhood is suiting her. If she really has over 2 weeks to go to the 9th April, she must be having loads of puppies :eek: , and hopefully not a few BIG ones :unsure: :sweating:

The very best of luck with her and the pups - you know I've always had a soft spot for her :wub: You won't get anything done once this little bunch are born - you'll be run off your feet once they start getting about :lol:

Be sure to update us the minute it happens :thumbsup:

I just can't believe she's so big (w00t) , god help her if she does go another two weeks. She does look very content though :wub: :wub: .

No June she has'nt popped yet, she looks like shes going to burst though (w00t) poor Cody can't get comfy now and they are wriggling like mad (w00t) not long to go now :thumbsup:

Went to see Cody, poor girl :( She can't even move off the sofa she's now so big!! (w00t)

naylorwhippets said:
Went to see Cody, poor girl :(   She can't even move off the sofa she's now so big!! (w00t)
OMG poor Cody - I know how little Mouse was when she was full of wriggly puppies, but I think Cody will be having more than the 5 Mousie had.

Be sure to let us know Becky as soon as they arrive :thumbsup: even if you are a bit slow at getting pics on :- " :lol:

DILL said:
No June she has'nt popped yet, she looks like shes going to burst though (w00t)   poor Cody can't get comfy now and they are wriggling like mad (w00t)   not long to go now :thumbsup:
I cant wait :teehee:

My bet is 7 to 9 pups. Good luck :luck: :luck:

Back