The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

The lovely Meadow was over 17lbs today so that was a result! :thumbsup:

Just imagine if she was wet! :teehee:

She ran a few three dog trials and looked impressive! :thumbsup:

Scott Frodsham said:
The lovely Meadow was over 17lbs today so that was a result!  :thumbsup: Just imagine if she was wet!  :teehee:

She ran a few three dog trials and looked impressive!  :thumbsup:

(w00t) that's great Scott, very pleased she is doing well, bless her!!!! :huggles: :huggles: .

lol Shaz and fullerxxx

Strike Whippets said:
Scott Frodsham said:
The lovely Meadow was over 17lbs today so that was a result!  :thumbsup: Just imagine if she was wet!  :teehee:

She ran a few three dog trials and looked impressive!  :thumbsup:

Well done Meadow, it won't be long then befor she'll be competing :D ......She's one good looking (mad) girl :wub: :lol: , and is the spit of her aunty Dancing Princess ...... :luck: :luck: with her :thumbsup:

How's Samael going ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Hannah, he's coming along nicely! :cheers:

He's had a few runs with another dog and I hope to bring him on and prove him over the winter! :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Sound's spot on Scott ...... :luck:   :luck:   with him, they all look like a great litter  :thumbsup:   :D
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not in a rush, he cannot race til March! :p

And heres one taken this afternoon :thumbsup:

P1010019.jpg

Happy 2nd Birthday to Meadow, Amber, Magic, Samael, Florenza & all the Cloke babies! :cheers: I cant believe they are 2 years old :eek: I know we will be seeing a lot more of you all next season :thumbsup:

Heres are little Meadow (Fuller Surprises) :wub: We are Soooooo proud of her :'(

P1010241.jpg

Happy Birthday little Meadow :cheers: and all the Cloke babies :cheers: :D

Esthermax said:
Happy 2nd Birthday to Meadow, Amber, Magic, Samael, Florenza & all the Cloke babies! :cheers:   I cant believe they are 2 years old  :eek:   I know we will be seeing a lot more of you all next season  :thumbsup:
Heres are little Meadow (Fuller Surprises) :wub:   We are Soooooo proud of her  :'(

P1010241.jpg

Thanks Meadow! :huggles:

Magic had a good but rather soggy day with Mummy Julia, Amber, more Cloke whippies and various other assorted lunatics! :- "

Joan pointed out the 2nd anniversary. We were busy trying to get everything set up and running before the rain started tipping down.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from Spook, Liz`s new ferret boy.

Gavin

magic.jpg

gavintasker said:
Esthermax said:
Happy 2nd Birthday to Meadow, Amber, Magic, Samael, Florenza & all the Cloke babies! :cheers:   I cant believe they are 2 years old  :eek:   I know we will be seeing a lot more of you all next season  :thumbsup:
Heres are little Meadow (Fuller Surprises) :wub:   We are Soooooo proud of her  :'(

P1010241.jpg

Thanks Meadow! :huggles:

Magic had a good but rather soggy day with Mummy Julia, Amber, more Cloke whippies and various other assorted lunatics! :- "

Joan pointed out the 2nd anniversary. We were busy trying to get everything set up and running before the rain started tipping down.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from Spook, Liz`s new ferret boy.

Gavin

Magic also says Happy Birthday to all his other siblings.

He now looks like a heap of asorted bedding and NOTHING like a racing whippet! :wub:

:cheers: Happy Birthday little Meadow, aunty Diane sends you lots ofxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday :cheers: to all the little Cloke babes :wub: :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Zara & Fullers puppies. :cheers:

Happy Birthday to you all. :huggles: :huggles: Good luck :luck: for 2007.

Back