The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

Cloke

Registered
Reaction score
Hidden Chimes (Time after Time X Blue Murder) has whelped nine puppies to WCRCh Fuller Spirit (WCRCh Catch the Wind X WCRCh Mona Lisa, five bitches and four dogs. All nine are now four weeks old doing well and are very lively (see pikkie). They are already climbing out of the puppy pen - so they should all be fast trappers :D

Thanks to John and Sharon for their hospitality and support.

Julia Cloke

pups.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And they're all brindle (w00t) what more could you ask for?

Gorgeous!!! :wub:

O wow! A whole litter of Brindle pups!! Gorgeous :wub:

Hi, don't suppose there are any puppies not already taken? I'm looking for a brindle bitch, they all look absolutely gorrrrrgeous :wub:

Hi Julia and Welcome to k9 :D This is Cheryl and i cant wait till Friday to see all those beautiful babies :wub: I must tell everyone that i am picking my puppy then :huggles: Me & Gary are so excited, im gonna burst (w00t) Also cant wait to meet you Julia. :)

Nice pic Julia. Hope to see some of them coursing/racing in the future! :thumbsup:

At long last you've made it. + with a photo of the pups.

Aren't they pretty. :wub:

Which are the dogs and which are the bitches Julia?

Esthermax said:
Hi Julia and Welcome to k9  :D This is Cheryl and i cant wait till Friday to see all those beautiful babies :wub:   I must tell everyone that i am picking my puppy then :huggles: Me & Gary are so excited, im gonna burst (w00t) Also cant wait to meet you Julia.  :)
Lucky you going to play with those pups and get to choose your own one.

Big hint coming up. Perhaps Julia wouldn't mind if you took some more photos of the litter. Can't have enough puppy photos. :thumbsup:

Ooooo! there's even a couple of Riley coloured ones. I've told him he's a grandad again. He doesn't want to know :D

Lovely puppies Julia. Glad to see you have made it to K9.

I expect that Riley is worried that another little pesky will end up in his house. Imagine having a little black one and a little brindle one hanging off his ears. Hmm a matching pair of puppy earrings. (w00t)

:wub: :wub: Georgeous puppies! I'm getting all broody again! :eek: Cheryl I'm sooooo jealous - expect lots of piccies from Friday, and you can tell us all about the one pick on Sunday. :D

Dont worry we will take loads of photos if Julia does'nt mind. I think we will choose a brindle one :lol:

Just a little reminder Estermax that we are expecting more puppy photos. It is today that you go see your future pup isn't it. :thumbsup:

Awwwwww - I love this site and all its gorgeous puppy pictures - just lovely likkle brindly puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub:

gorgeous,adorable pups :wub: :wub: I do love brindles :- "

What a bunch of cuties :wub: :wub:

Just love looking at puppy photos, keep them coming.

Julie

I wish Cheryl would hurry up and put some piccies on, we're all eagerly waiting to see which puppy she and Gary chose. :D

Sorry to keep you all, but only got home late etc. We want to thank Julia, what a great day we had, our dogs where also invited, so it really was wall to wall whippets, plus Charlie the Greyhound :wub: Scotts right it is between 3, but they are all so beautiful. Some photos are a bit fuzzy :oops: but here goes.

Girl one

Back