The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

WCRCh Fine & Dandy's first mating

Thanks for that June :angry:

while I remember how did D's bitch do against you'rs yesterday at the Lure Coursing :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now you mention it Mark!! No on second thoughts I give in I can't take any more - I've heard nothing else but how well she did - as a captive audience for 300+ miles I now know what an amazing dog she is!!!!

According to him it beat me cos it was better, I keep telling him mine's just too fast to lure course - somehow he doesn't believe me!!!

I still think if 2 reds make blue you must have red!!!!!!!!!

June

Hi June

Tony said he'll have the red/fawn so i'll have to keep the little Black bitch :D

But I must admit after seeing pictures of Emma (Fine & Dandys mum) I wouldn't mind a red/fawn that looked like her.

smilie_schneekugel2.gif

Can't help but throw my twopenny worth in..... but Bluebird looked really good yesterday! It was a shame we lost the light.

Scott.

Thanks Scott for the comments - El Diablo ran very well too and I think it was a close run thing, how the judges managed to judge a black dog in the half light, even the slipper was in black I don't know!!!

Red fawns are wonderful!! Someone with taste out there!!! Black bitches - they just cause earache!!!! and I'm still getting earache!!!

See u all soon!!

June

Hi June

I spoke to Ray Brion (Fine & Dandys owner) last night and he's predicting several blacks, just hope he's right BUT he never predicted what sex the blacks would be? ;)

June just think what D will be like if he gets the treble :0 i'd hate to be you on that short drive home :( should I get the Caravan ready for you :b

smilie_schneekugel2.gif

Yes please Mark - no way am I suffering the 300plus miles home if he gets the treble !!!! :(

I'd like to think the van is big enough for two of us!! Perhaps I should bring a sleeping bag for the back just in case!!! :p

See you next weekend!

June

June,

don't worry about the treble, there are some dodgy English judges!

Mark,

polish Diesel's trophy (tongue in cheek)!

Scott.

Dodgy Judges?

And I was wondering how you could afford to go Amsterdam :0

did you get my stuff through customs ok
cool027.gif

Well never mind about the judges - the slipper's pretty dodgy and all!!!!!

At least we wont get to meet on Sunday Scott - well maybe at the VERY end!!!!!!

And I;m still getting earache!!!!

June ;)

Back