The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score
Lily had 4 puppies today. 3 boys and 1 girl. :wub: The girl was born naturally, but then had to have a c-sec due to them being 12oz. Mother and babes all resting and doing very well.

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATZ!!! [/SIZE]glad mum and pups are doing well :thumbsup:

any pics? :- "

Well done Jacqui. I hope lily feels well soon. Can't wait to see the pictures! Any beautiful blue fawn boys without a home???????????????????? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congtatz to lily & her lovely babes :cheers: :wub:

Well Jacquie - didn't I tell you all the best pups are born on 21st February!

Sweep (Mighty Mouse) and Nibs (Moondust) had their birthday tea today, so we can celebrate Lily's pups arriving too.

Hope she is soon feeling better, and will look forward to seeing some pics.

All the best :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: wheres the pics though?????

June Jonigk said:
Well Jacquie - didn't I tell you all the best pups are born on 21st February!
Sweep (Mighty Mouse) and Nibs (Moondust) had their birthday tea today, so we can celebrate Lily's pups arriving too.

Hope she is soon feeling better, and will look forward to seeing some pics.

All the best :thumbsup:

I did think about yours being born today June. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Sweep & Nibs :cheers:

Joanna said:
Well done Jacqui. I hope lily feels well soon. Can't wait to see the pictures! Any beautiful blue fawn boys without a home???????????????????? :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
She didn't have any blue fawns :( much to Hannah's delight :- " but we have a lovely cream boy and silver brindles, which may turn out to be blue brindle :wub:

They all sound lovely :wub: ........Now where's the pictures ?? ......Plllleeeaaassse :D ......

Well done Lily! :)

We hope Lily & pups go from strength to strength. :wub: :wub:

Congratulations to you all, cant wait to see the pics. :cheers:

Thank you all. Right now I'm off to bed, didn't sleep at all last night :wacko: so the piccys won't be on here until tomorrow :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
Thank you all.  Right now I'm off to bed, didn't sleep at all last night  :wacko:   so the piccys won't be on here until tomorrow  :(
you light weight, i didnt sleep for about 14 nights when i had my pups[lol] (w00t)

Well done Lily! and Well done Jacqui :cheers: Looking forward to seeing the piccies!

Great news :cheers: well done lily :wub:

Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
Well done Jacqui. I hope lily feels well soon. Can't wait to see the pictures! Any beautiful blue fawn boys without a home???????????????????? :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
She didn't have any blue fawns :( much to Hannah's delight :- " but we have a lovely cream boy and silver brindles, which may turn out to be blue brindle :wub:

Sounds gorgeous, yes I am very excited about seeing the photos!

Well done Lily & Jacqui - can't wait for the pics.

smoochygooch said:
Jacquie said:
Thank you all.  Right now I'm off to bed, didn't sleep at all last night  :wacko:   so the piccys won't be on here until tomorrow  :(
you light weight, i didnt sleep for about 14 nights when i had my pups[lol] (w00t)

Your right I am - if I'm hungry and no sleep, then I'm a nightmare :blink:

Still trying to download pictures from my digital camera to PC. :rant: My nephew is coming around to show me.

Back