The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Well Done jacquie, he looks great in his jacket :thumbsup:

Wow way to go :D Gus Edee & Archie :cheers:

No stopping them now Jacquie :D :thumbsup: Gus really looks the part in his velvet jacket :wub:

(w00t) great result :cheers: well done........your babies are growing up :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
Wow way to go :D Gus Edee & Archie :cheers: No stopping them now Jacquie :D   :thumbsup: Gus really looks the part in his velvet jacket :wub:

Thanks Dianne, yes he looks GREAT in his jacket doesn't he :thumbsup: and he runs just at well :luck: Jacquie and I are so PROUD of our pups, looking forward very much to this years racing with ALL of them.

all the best shazxxx

:cheers: Well Done Ment-2-Be on winning the Maiden 24 - 27lb group at gloucester today and to Baby Love 2nd in the Maiden 14 - 19lb group. :cheers:

It was great seeing their finals. :D

Lorraine & Boys

P.S mum says 'Congratulations' sorry she couldn't be there to watch, but hopes to be at the Champs :thumbsup:

Yes, well done Archie and Edee, Jacquie, I am really thrilled for you and Jim, what a BRILLIANT litter.

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Archie "Ment-2-Be"[/SIZE] on winning his maiden group at Gloucester yesterday :wub: Unbeaten all day :thumbsup: View attachment 44584

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: what a handsom boy :thumbsup:

shaz looking good aswell :huggles:

Jungle book said:
:cheers: Well Done Ment-2-Be on winning the Maiden 24 - 27lb group at gloucester today and to Baby Love 2nd in the Maiden 14 - 19lb group. :cheers:
It was great seeing their finals. :D

Lorraine & Boys

P.S mum says 'Congratulations' sorry she couldn't be there to watch, but hopes to be at the Champs :thumbsup:

Thanks Lorraine, didn't they do well :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: Baby Love :wub: was great, Gus :wub: was too, can't wait to see Wilf race, he looked so handsom :huggles: yesterday :p , really really looking forward to the champs, see you there Lorraine, and of course MUM :D .

all the best shaz and Archie :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Fantastic news (w00t) Way to go Archie & Edee :cheers: Sooooooo chuffed for you all :D

Thanks Dianne, and I must say how handsom Wilf looks :huggles: , I haven't seen him for quite a while :( , must remember to bring my camera at the champs, and get lots of pics of him :D ,

all the best shazxxx

shaz pedder said:
naylorwhippets said:
Fantastic news (w00t) Way to go Archie & Edee :cheers: Sooooooo chuffed for you all :D

Thanks Dianne, and I must say how handsom Wilf looks :huggles: , I haven't seen him for quite a while :( , must remember to bring my camera at the champs, and get lots of pics of him :D ,

all the best shazxxx

I was meant to take some piccys of Wilf but Diane had to go early :( I did get to have a cuddle though and gave Wilfy some sausages which he was really pleased with :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done to Wilf "Life in The Fast Lane"[/SIZE] for getting cleared for racing today :thumbsup:

Couldn't resist putting this picture on of him :wub:

2006_0311Pups0197.JPG

awww what a sweetie..... :wub:

thats it now jaquie, all your babies are on the track :thumbsup:

:luck: well done wilf good luck diane and dave

Awww what a cutie Wilfy was as a babe :huggles: A massive [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE [/SIZE]for passing his proven trials

Back