The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

another of Archie :wub:

archie_in_feild.jpg

Thanks Sharon their lovely :wub: Archie looks all grown up and you can see his muscles :wub:

:cheers: Well done :cheers: Edee (Baby Love) on getting 2nd in the 14 - 19lb maiden group at Andover's open.

:wub: from Gus :wub:

Lorraine

Jungle book said:
:cheers: Well done  :cheers: Edee (Baby Love)  on getting 2nd in the 14 - 19lb maiden group at Andover's open.
:wub: from Gus :wub:

Lorraine

Thank you Gus & Lorraine :D I have some pics to put on here later, once I've finished work :thumbsup:

OH WOW (w00t) (w00t) well done to edee and gus I am so proud of them :p :p , they are going really really well bless em, :lol: :lol: Looking forward to Maidstone at weekend, and looking forward even more, to the barbique, the drink :oops: the sing song :thumbsup: and the company :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

see you all there

shazxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
shaz pedder said:
OH WOW  (w00t)   (w00t) well done to edee and gus I am so proud of them  :p   :p , they are going really really well bless em,  :lol:   :lol: Looking forward to Maidstone at weekend, and looking forward even more, to the barbique, the drink :oops:   the sing song :thumbsup: and the company  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers: see you all there

shazxxxx

I wonder what Holly and Steph will be singing about this week :lol:

:wub: Edee was second in the Maiden final at Andover on Sunday, here she is with Holly :wub: 2007_0422Pups0075.JPG

:wub: My baby boy Gus WON the Maiden final at Andover on Sunday :wub: 2007_0422Pups0076.JPG

hi jacquie what is gus is racing name ? is it kaa a big well done to gus and edee ive just look at the picture and im guessing im right it takes a while for the penny to drop well done

A BIG well done to Gus and Edee they did you proud Jacqui and Lorraine :huggles:

jade said:
hi jacquie what is gus is racing name ? is it kaa a big well done to gus and edee ive just look at the  picture and im guessing im right it takes a while for the penny to drop well done

Hi Jane,

yes it's Kaa :wub:

Well Done to Edee and Gus, they both ran so well. I was almost hoarse after cheering for Gus in his final, and clapped so hard when Edee was running I hurt my hands (w00t)

Lovely results for a great litter :cheers:

Brilliant pics by the way, Archie looks fab :wub:

TC said:
Well Done to Edee and Gus, they both ran so well. I was almost hoarse after cheering for Gus in his final, and clapped so hard when Edee was running I hurt my hands  (w00t)
Lovely results for a great litter  :cheers:

Brilliant pics by the way, Archie looks fab  :wub:

well done gus and edee all the best wilfy

Well Done Gus & Edee :thumbsup: Congrats Jacquie :cheers:

:wub: Gus won the Puppy Derby Supreme today at Maidstone :wub: Archie & Edee got second. :wub: Well done to my boys, I'm so proud of you :D

Here's the winning boy with his velvet coat and trophy :thumbsup:

View attachment 43566

WOW Well Done Gus :cheers:

I so wish I had been there to see Gus, Edee and Archie running, it must have been fantastic :huggles:

Doesn't he look the business in his velvet jacket :wub:

Congratulations - he looks very proud in his lovely jacket :D

Back