The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:wub: Arr shes really sweet jacq, it seems like only yesterday that my girls were that small, time goes so fast.

:wub: Gus :wub: 2006_0514Pups0328.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What a handsome pair :wub: .......Edee looks soooo much like Miya head wise :* :wub: ........I'm looking forward to seeing them running :D ........Please tell me though that Edees at least 24lbs now as Tinks scared they'll meet next year :D

Jac, the babes are absolutly scrummy.Edee is such a little tinker,so full of beans and out going :wub: :wub: ,have good fun next week with them (w00t)

Strike Whippets said:
What a handsome pair  :wub:   .......Edee looks soooo much like Miya head wise  :*   :wub: ........I'm looking forward to seeing them running  :D   ........Please tell me though that Edees at least 24lbs now as Tinks scared they'll meet next year  :D
I don't think she will be 24lb but you never know :- " hopefully I'll have a little one :wub:

:D Hi Jacuie, :wub: :wub: pics of gus and edie, they are really coming on aren't they?? here are some pics of Archie I took for you jacquie :huggles: Archie_again.jpg

last one for now, :wub: will post more soon :thumbsup: hope you like them jacquie :))

wow.jpg

Oh bless :wub: There lovely Sharon, love those floppy ears and that white chest :wub: He looks alot like Edee but bigger :wub:

Come on Diane, now it's your turn to put some pictures on of Wilf :wub: I'm dying to see what he's like now :)

wilf....jpgThis is a pic of my sons phone, i will have to learn how to get them of my camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forwards to meeting Wilf in the flesh on Sunday.

Back