The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:wub: 2006_0327Pups0337.JPG

:wub: Gus :wub: 2006_0327Pups0336.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: your pups are just so so gorgeous, where your son is holding Wilf I think you've swapped him for a laborador puppy !

They are all very good looking o:) o:)

Julie D said:
:wub: your pups are just so so gorgeous, where your son is holding Wilf I think you've swapped him for a laborador puppy !They are all very good looking  o:)   o:)

Hi Julie, That's my nephew Jack - and he is getting rather attached to Wilf :wub:

All the pups look great :wub: :wub: and in super condition a real credit to Lily, yourself & Jim. :thumbsup: I cant wait to pick him up on the 9th, that's if Jack has not kidnapped him before. (w00t)

Dave.

naylorwhippets said:
All the pups look great :wub: :wub: and in super condition a real credit to Lily, yourself & Jim. :thumbsup: I cant wait to pick him up on the 9th, that's if Jack has not kidnapped him before. (w00t)

Dave.

I have only just seen the pic of Wilf in his racing jacket, :wub: a champ if I ever did see one. (w00t) Thanks Jacquie for all the pics. :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
naylorwhippets said:

Dave.

I have only just seen the pic of Wilf in his racing jacket, :wub: a champ if I ever did see one. (w00t) Thanks Jacquie for all the pics. :thumbsup:

SO YOU ARE PICKING HIM UP NOW THOUGHT THAT WAS MY JOB AT EASTER NOW MY KIDNAPP PLAN HAS GONE FOR A BALL OF CHALK KNEW YOU WOULDNT TRUST ME TO HAND HIM OVER :thumbsup: LOL :- "

What a fabulous litter! They are so pretty. Of course I am a bit biased being as they are family :wub: Don't forget if any-one lets you down............Can't believe I just said that (w00t) Yes I can........I know you will have a waiting list, so it won't happen ;) (but if it did (w00t) 8) 8) 8) )

Joanna said:
What a fabulous litter! They are so pretty. Of course I am a bit biased being as they are family  :wub: Don't forget if any-one lets you down............Can't believe I just said that (w00t) Yes I can........I know you will have a waiting list, so it won't happen ;) (but if it did (w00t)   8)   8)   8) )
Thanks Joanna, pups are driving me mad now, so can you take them all o:)

Back